ADVERTISEMENT

Amari Williams to Kentucky

I saw a tweet on Twitter that I’m not seeing now.

And on his personally Twitter he posted a “college baseball is nuts” comment that aligns with the end of the UT/UK game which was in fact nuts yesterday.

So I can’t verify it now but it does seem imp
This is so f’in rock solid……. I’m totally on board.

Reactions: EliteBlue
You have to figure 2-3 guys behind the scenes are known to be Cats. Whether they are in the portal or not. Pope will get really skilled guard and wing players. Might be trying to close the deal initially with some size and skill and physicality on the interior.
What I’ve heard get the bigs the wings and guards are everywhere and some guys not even in the portal yet

You do this same schtict on the Football board. Who at UK touched you to make you hate UK so bad? Don't give me that "I'm actually a UK fan" BS. You proved on the Football board that you hate UK.

Who touched you?
He’s done this juvenile double speak since he joined this UK board. Always has to get a stupid dig in and plays dumb the whole time. Another troll bringing nothing to the conversation. GBB.

I've gotta wonder. What's MSU's appeal? I've been on campus before. It's nothing to write home about. Are they throwing a big McDonald's bag of Benjamins at him?
Seems like most feel like UK has him wrapped up but of course you never know .

He could just like a little bit of attention that he never got nationally .

Reactions: JPFisher
You have to come up with the money in today's world. A lot of these guys are not a lock to go to the NBA. They need to take what they can get. That's what worries me about the way recruiting is now..

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT