ADVERTISEMENT

Amari Williams to Kentucky

Lock GIF - Lock GIFs

This definitely deserved its own thread and could no way be posted in one of the other 5 on this subject.
LX is on a quest to be seen as some kind of insider. Hence his/her/their attempt to always be first to post what they've seen elsewhere, and never do cite the source of the info (the attempt to look like they're in the "know").

So you're again not going to share the source of your info? Surely you got it again from Tweeter or KSR or someone else because you seem to spend all day every minute trying to be the first to regurgitate someone else's reporting.
its from KSR I don’t have a screen shot, Pilgrim said Miss St. is out and another person on there said he was telling people at Keeneland

LX is on a quest to be seen as some kind of insider. Hence his/her/their attempt to always be first to post what they've seen elsewhere, and never do cite the source of the info (the attempt to look like they're in the "know").
I also cite sources but idk how to post a screenshot from my phone to here. I usually tag the links to the X posts

Pope has had to work awful hard for a couple of recruits he really wants. Noticed that Williams is listed as a forward and Garrison a center. Could we end up with those two and Osobar? Three bigs like that on the same time would be something.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT