ADVERTISEMENT

Amari Williams to Kentucky

If it's all the same I'll wait until the official okey-dokey.
The Mayberry Gazette

Mr_schwamp_floyds_barbershop-1-.jpg

Well, it's not exactly good news but right now I'm happy to just hear somebody predict
good news in the future.

Reactions: Skyguyb27
So Matt norlander vs pilgrim, I wonder who I trust more? That’s a really hard choice
I did not see where Norlander said anything about Williams being a done deal ?? I did post a X post of his stating he is hearing, and not just guys around KY or UK told him that every high caliber portal guy who hasn't already signed with a new team has reached out to UK about possibly playing for Pope. he didn't name names or throw out guarantees or done deals, but UK has had guys reach out to THEM.

I did not see where Norlander said anything about Williams being a done deal ?? I did post a X post of his stating he is hearing, and not just guys around KY or UK told him that every high caliber portal guy who hasn't already signed with a new team has reached out to UK about possibly playing for Pope. he didn't name names or throw out guarantees or done deals, but UK has had guys reach out to THEM.
Trilly is Matt norlander

Will be made public during the visit or shortly after.
Kentucky insider said Amari if he commits should be Monday or Tuesday and every sign points to Kentucky GREAT may be another story but mark has been in talks with him Larry glover live 590 am

I hope it's not wishful thinking, but that makes sense to me. If I were a transfer portal guy, or even a recruit, I'd want to be joining a team I believe can be a winner, but being the first couple guys would be tough.

I hope it's not wishful thinking, but that makes sense to me. If I were a transfer portal guy, or even a recruit, I'd want to be joining a team I believe can be a winner, but being the first couple guys would be tough.
I'm sure it is to a degree, but in lieu of the recent negativity, a ray of sunshine, even on a overcast day is better than no sun at all.

Has Williams visited St Johns? Did not think he has. If he hasn't I can't see us getting blindsided him going there right after his visit here is done. Williams at 265 and Osobar at 250 on the floor together. Some teams we play could be just smothered out with those two. Getting two or three more great shooters to go with Chandler and Perry will make it that much harder to contain bigs like this.

Last edited:
Has Williams visited St Johns? Did not think he has. If he hasn't I can't see us getting blindsided him going there right after his visit here is done. Williams at 265 and Osobar at 250 on the floor together. Some teams we play could be just smothered out with those two. Getting two or three more great shooters to go with Chandler and Perry will make it that much harder to contain bigs like this.
Hoping UK's finally moved past Calipari's stickmen post players.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT