ADVERTISEMENT

Amari Williams commits

Go look at the tweets over the last several days. If you really think that person is guessing then you're certainly entitled to your opinion but it would make them one hell of an incredible guesser
Go look at the tweets for numerous players we didn't get in the past week. "Come on down!". "Run it back!". The BS is easy to see.

Last edited:
Officially.

Btw Jones does not have current bball info. He's just following the actual insiders like the guy in the tweet.

I'm sure helping Mitch with the sell job will mean he gets news fast but some guys are really tip of the spear right now.
So we shouldn’t believe Jones but we should believe you?

Reactions: UK_fanatic
So we shouldn’t believe Jones but we should believe you?

I didn't say anything about this other than that anonymous account is right about everything so far. I don't know why anyone would doubt they're someone in the know.

If Jones says something, you can take it to the bank. However we know at least recently he withheld information to help Mitch. Specifically the info about the Drews visiting. We also know he has a business predicated on being right, so it behooves him to wait to be sure.

The only inside info I ever shared on this board (posting since 2000) was what I learned immediately after the hiring process. I don't get much info on anything but when I do it's football and I just share it with people I know. I only shared the hiring info because most of it was already out there to some degree and it wouldn't cause issue for the person it came from. The reason so many people knew so much was because Mitch seriously pissed off some people in the way he handled he hiring and those people weren't as shy about saying it as normal.

Back to the issue: the Twitter account is obviously a very well connected person and is on the very top of the spear as it relates to news. It's also probable the news with 1) hasn't made it to mj or 2) he was asked to wait to give the kid his moment. Both those can be true at once. Not everything is binary but apparently that's hard for people.

Reactions: cornbreadnmilk
I didn't say anything about this other than that anonymous account is right about everything so far. I don't know why anyone would doubt they're someone in the know.

If Jones says something, you can take it to the bank. However we know at least recently he withheld information to help Mitch. Specifically the info about the Drews visiting. We also know he has a business predicated on being right, so it behooves him to wait to be sure.

The only inside info I ever shared on this board (posting since 2000) was what I learned immediately after the hiring process. I don't get much info on anything but when I do it's football and I just share it with people I know. I only shared the hiring info because most of it was already out there to some degree and it wouldn't cause issue for the person it came from. The reason so many people knew so much was because Mitch seriously pissed off some people in the way he handled he hiring and those people weren't as shy about saying it as normal.

Back to the issue: the Twitter account is obviously a very well connected person and is on the very top of the spear as it relates to news. It's also probable the news with 1) hasn't made it to mj or 2) he was asked to wait to give the kid his moment. Both those can be true at once. Not everything is binary but apparently that's hard for people.
Besides predicting Pope to UK, what has this guy predicted that most of us couldn’t have guessed based on what was out there at the time? I follow him on Twitter and have posted some of his stuff, but I’m still skeptical. I definitely don’t agree that he’s, “obviously a very well connected person”.

Reactions: JFCats22
So we're still a team of 2.

Bored Cabin Fever GIF

• Haha
Reactions: NociHTTP
Besides predicting Pope to UK, what has this guy predicted that most of us couldn’t have guessed based on what was out there at the time? I follow him on Twitter and have posted some of his stuff, but I’m still skeptical. I definitely don’t agree that he’s, “obviously a very well connected person”.

You can add another to the list.

Also he's been right about everything fyi. Definitely someone to lay attention to.

Is it possible there may be just a few up's and down's as there's going to be several people wanting to be noticed.....of course named....in order to be noted as "an insider" if they hit a couple of pitches.
Pope says there no place like UK, and people are wanting to be a part of a place the Pope describes as unique in the college basketball world.

Big wingspan. High motor. Good passer. Great defender. What's not to like? We get this Osobar chap and I'll be ready to breakdance.

Reactions: CatsDomain
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT