ADVERTISEMENT

Alabama prospect dies….

Status
Not open for further replies.
On3 has his profile and listed as a 3 star but no recruiting interest listed. Horrible tragedy and I'm sure his family is absolutely devastated. Not fair for a kid to only get to live that long.

Reactions: gojvc
It’s truly horrible that these things keep happening! I’m afraid we’re only going to see more and more of them.

I had a cousin and an uncle who died weeks after they received a booster. The vaccine accomplished exactly what (they) intended.

I almost died after receiving the vaccine. I had a bad reaction to it and was in the hospital immediately after taking it.

Sorry about your uncle and cousin, my prayers go out to them.

Reactions: Blue Bigfoot
You’re right, cardiac arrest caused by the vaccine did.

Every death from 2020-2022 was a Covid death no matter if it was a car wreck but all these cardiac arrest are natural causes? No one with a brain is buying that Jill, give it up.
Verifiable facts.....not anecdotal stories passed around on message boards.....

Verifiable facts.....not anecdotal stories passed around on message boards.....

What exactly is this supposed to show me? Lol I didn’t see any verified data or long term studies on the affects of the vaccine? Considering the vaccine is less than a couple years old, there’s not enough data to even do a study yet.

I don’t understand why people are so obsessed with trying to disprove the effects of Covid. Sounds like you are trying to reassure yourself that you aren’t as brainwashed by the left as you actually are.

It's not an opinion. People are not dropping dead from a vaccine. It seems fearmongering got the best of you.

The statement, “ People aren’t dropping dead from the vaccine” is an opinion. I think they are dropping dead from it and you don’t. What LONG TERM data can you provide that makes your opinion more credible than mine???? You aren’t special and your opinion doesn’t hold a special weight. You’re very uneducated on the subject and it shows.

I literally passed out 3 seconds after the vaccine and was in the hospital in critical condition for 3 days. Do come here with that BS, I know firsthand, hoss.
Okay? And the VAST majority did not have complications like that, mostly a sore spot on their arms.

While it's true that people can die from vaccination in very rare cases, you're suggesting some sort of inherently flawed nature of this specific vaccine leading to widespread death and harm. That's just not the case.

• Haha
Reactions: DocPT
The statement, “ People aren’t dropping dead from the vaccine” is an opinion. I think they are dropping dead from it and you don’t. What LONG TERM data can you provide that makes your opinion more credible than mine???? You aren’t special and your opinion doesn’t hold a special weight. You’re very uneducated on the subject and it shows.
You won't find any credible study that shows that the Covid-19 vaccine is causing many people to die.

What exactly is this supposed to show me? Lol I didn’t see any verified data or long term studies on the affects of the vaccine? Considering the vaccine is less than a couple years old, there’s not enough data to even do a study yet.

I don’t understand why people are so obsessed with trying to disprove the effects of Covid. Sounds like you are trying to reassure yourself that you aren’t as brainwashed by the left as you actually are.
The data clearly shows that UNVACCINATED people died at a much higher rate than Vaccinated people did over the course of this Covid outbreak.
Choosing a few anecdotal stories with no scientific backing to come to your determination that the vaccine is killing off people is not proven out by the scientific facts.
This was published in 2019. Covid wasn't even around when these athletes died from heart issues.....

Reactions: WildcatfaninOhio
Okay? And the VAST majority did not have complications like that, mostly a sore spot on their arms.

While it's true that people can die from vaccination in very rare cases, you're suggesting some sort of inherently flawed nature of this specific vaccine leading to widespread death and harm. That's just not the case.

It’s not widespread, never said that. But it is happening often enough that it raises eyebrows on anyone that thinks for themselves. Vaccines take years to produce, test and finally get out to the public. This vaccine was created in a year, one of the guys being Bill Gates who also is leaked to the Wuhan lab. Who also has been on record talking about population control. One big coincidence, huh? 😄

The data clearly shows that UNVACCINATED people died at a much higher rate than Vaccinated people did over the course of this Covid outbreak.
Choosing a few anecdotal stories with no scientific backing to come to your determination that the vaccine is killing off people is not proven out by the scientific facts.
This was published in 2019. Covid wasn't even around when these athletes died from heart issues.....

Covid was around in 2019, you might want to check your dates and come back to the conversation with the right information.

Reactions: Blue Bigfoot

Does the "vast majority" take apply both ways? Like the VAST majority of the US isn't experiencing climate change issues. The VAST majority of inner city youths never have a problem with law enforcement. The VAST majority of women never have to be told they have to go full-term pregnancy. Yet here we are, making a big deal out of an extremely small sample size.

Half of society has been telling us that even just ONE example of something is enough to spark outcry and demand change. Let's keep the same energy for ALL issues then.

Long term. Simple terms that you should look up the definition to. It’s not been long enough for long term studies.
How long is long term to you? Would you have taken the polio vaccine when it first came out or would you have risked paralysis and being in an iron lung for the rest of your days?

I trust the scientists that develop vaccines over skepticism.

How long is long term to you? Would you have taken the polio vaccine when it first came out or would you have risked paralysis and being in an iron lung for the rest of your days?

5iq8fo.jpg

5-10 years considering that’s usually how long it takes for a normal vaccine. Keep on trusting those scientists, kid. We will continue to see kids drop dead of cardiac arrest, mark my words. You will continue to close your eyes because the news and scientists told you to.

5-10 years considering that’s usually how long it takes for a normal vaccine. Keep on trusting those scientists, kid. We will continue to see kids drop dead of cardiac arrest, mark my words. You will continue to close your eyes because the news and scientists told you to.
I think we're done here.

• Haha
Reactions: UK till Death
The vaccine didn't kill those people. End point.
My wife recently had two heart attacks. Absolutely no blockage. I developed a heart issue. Also, no blockage. Our cardiologist said that he did not think the American medical association would come out and say but that they were saying more and more heart issues without blockage than ever before and that he and other cardiologist believe that it is directly related to the Covid vaccines

My wife recently had two heart attacks. Absolutely no blockage. I developed a heart issue. Also, no blockage. Our cardiologist said that he did not think the American medical association would come out and say but that they were saying more and more heart issues without blockage than ever before and that he and other cardiologist believe that it is directly related to the Covid vaccines
He can believe what he wants, your cardiologist isn't a clinical researcher. You should ask him what research he has seen that gave him that opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT