ADVERTISEMENT

AJ Dybantsa planning to visit Kentucky this fall

he%27s-so-polite-maddie.gif

Big time prospect. Pope and staff are GOING TO WORK!
I trust that Pope can and will blend elite freshmen with elite upperclassmen.

It's not an issue to have a team that features Dybsantsa with Maleek Thomas and Jasper Johnson when they're surrounded by Darius Miller types.

It is an issue when 80% of your rotation are freshmen, however.

I trust that Pope can and will blend elite freshmen with elite upperclassmen.

It's not an issue to have a team that features Dybsantsa with Maleek Thomas and Jasper Johnson when they're surrounded by Darius Miller types.

It is an issue when 80% of your rotation are freshmen, however.

Just playing the other side of this, once this covid year eligibility crap is done with, could this change at all? To answer my own question: "Not as long as NIL is keeping kids in school who would have left to play professionally."

Reactions: Fox2monk
Okay, he is polite and nice. But, can he play basketball???
I see you don't understand the relevance of "polite" in this discussion. I won't waste your time trying to explain it but I can assure you there are a couple of posters on this site who gets it and that is all that really matters.

Last edited:
Dude if he gets a roster together and wins the SEC makes even the sweet 16 in his first year…there will be 5 stars lining up. Players just need to see him win because if you win here , the path to the nba is the exact same as it was under cal but with more winning and better defense.
College is just a layover for the top 5-star recruits on their way to the NBA. They don't need college basketball to get picked up by the NBA. DJ and Edwards both would have been better off if they never played a college game. College only exposed weaknesses in their games that would have gone undetected until after they signed their contracts.

Last edited:
Reactions: ruppsrunt66
Exceptions exist. Herro and Reed were both 4 stars. Those could fit into development guys. Don’t have to stop recruiting them either.
We don't have to stop recruiting anyone.

To me it is way more about the mix and prioritizing winning games and banners rather than being the best conduit to the pros.
I'm even fine with still being the the best way to the NBA as long as it is secondary to winning and producing good dudes to represent the program.

Why are we not hearing from the polite posters? They were very vocal earlier about this particular recruit.

I see you don't understand the relevance of "polite" in this discussion. I won't waste your time trying to explain it but I can assure you there are a couple of posters on this site who gets it and that is all that really matters.

You obviously don't understand humor, do you??

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT