ADVERTISEMENT

After the gator loss

Just horribly coached. All the fight in the players in the world isn't going to compensate for it. This is a 1 loss team at this point with competent coaching. I have to keep turning the game on and back off, because I watch for 2 minutes and I watch us do something dumb. Not sure why our other QB can't get a run when our current one can't hit the broad side of a barn. It's maddening.

Maybe, just maybe we beat Auburn and Murray State? More than likely, just Murray State. Wow. Really didn't see 4-8 this year. Might be awhile before we win even 6 games again.

Just horribly coached. All the fight in the players in the world isn't going to compensate for it. This is a 1 loss team at this point with competent coaching. I have to keep turning the game on and back off, because I watch for 2 minutes and I watch us do something dumb. Not sure why our other QB can't get a run when our current one can't hit the broad side of a barn. It's maddening.
Has always been this way. Only time a different qb comes in is due to injury. Stoops is just like ccc, no adjustments, no game plan

Have a feeling UK will play lights out next week, seems to be a theme around whatever goes on over at deNutter..

Last edited:
The Ole Miss win was great. But, it may have bought Stoops time he no longer deserves. He has been great for the program but it appears clear we are no longer moving in the right direction. Maybe we never get back to where Stoops was at his best, but if you are afraid of making changes, you can be sure you will never be better.

We are once again every team's Homecoming opponent.

I know we have been for the past two weeks. SEC opponent with a guaranteed win for the alums on homecoming day. Good times.
I thought it was nice of our defense to allow Florida’s running back to tie a record for five touchdowns in a game.

• Sad
Reactions: cathouse
Only 1 more win this year.
- We loose to Auburn by 9
- Curb Stomped by TN and TX
- Win against Murray ST by 17
- Loose to Louisville by 13

Stoops replaces some staff.
Stoops gets a raise in pay.

Reactions: Cat_Man_Blue
Be interesting. Really wondering what going to happen after this 4-8 Season is in the books
That’s what I firmly believe we are staring at, barring a miraculous bounce back game against someone. It won’t be against either of the UT’s though. We are more than likely missing a bowl this year regardless. We lose a ton this year. There is no excuse for us to be in this position with probably the most talented roster on paper we’ve had since the 10-3 Citrus Bowl champions, especially on defense.
I never thought I’d be ready to move on from both major sports coaches in the same year. I gave both Cal and Stoops the benefit of the doubt for as long as I could, but the Oakland loss sealed it for me with Cal and now staring squarely at a possible 4-8 season under Stoops, I’m officially ready to move on.

They might as well quit because I have quit on them. I can't stand to watch this overpaid crap show train wreck any longer. Makes me sick.

The Ole Miss win was great. But, it may have bought Stoops time he no longer deserves. He has been great for the program but it appears clear we are no longer moving in the right direction. Maybe we never get back to where Stoops was at his best, but if you are afraid of making changes, you can be sure you will never be better.
I think the losses canceled out any security he earned. At least from the fans perspective.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT