ADVERTISEMENT

Adebayo is terrible

The fact that Bam is as athletic and huge as he is, but is closer to the 2nd round than he is a top 7 pick shows you the scouts are shy of him.

I'm shocked at how poor of a rebounder he's been.

The dude has the perfect combination of body type, strength and athleticism for rebounding, he looks like he should be a monster on the boards---but, for whatever reason, he's just not.

Bam is a very average player. Nothing special just average.

Wouldn't start on a few teams in the country.

Not saying Bam is Towns, but it was about this time in 2015 when Towns really took off. Hopefully Bam can get it going soon.

Bam is not ready for the NBA, but Cal will probably push him to go. He doesn't know how to put his man on his hip, and ask for the ball. He doesn't know how to roll to the basket, blocking his man out for the rebound. Is that his fault, I don't know, but it's obvious he is lacking in some of the fundamentals of playing center. I hope he stays for another year, and improves his footwork and moves as a center. I'm not going to give up on a 18 year old young man. I agree that Mahmoud, who plays for UofL is much farther along then he is, but that's because of the coaching. I know a lot of you don't like Pitno, and I'm sure not a Loserville fan, but Pitno is one of the best college coaches in the game. He can develop players.

OLD STOLL FIELD GUY!

Reactions: wildcatwelder
He is nowhere what we were told he would be...Simply a flawed player

Not saying Bam is Towns, but it was about this time in 2015 when Towns really took off. Hopefully Bam can get it going soon.

Come on, bro. Even with the qualifier you threw in there. Come on.

Anyone else notice this teams problems started when Cal started preaching to throw the ball into Bam. The fast paced transition game that made us successful early in the season is gone becaus Cal is convinced throwing it to Bam is our best offense. He is wrong and it has killed this teams flow.

Reactions: Longtrip
Would you take Bam returning if it meant losing Bamba?

That is a tough question. Cal's defensive philosophy absolutely requires a rim protector. It's trash without one, as we've seen the last two years, and I'm not sure Bam will ever be that guy.

That being said, continually losing guys to the NBA who have no business leaving is an unsustainable model. I would probably vote for Bam returning because we have to start breaking that cycle.

Bam is a joke.. wanna see a badass freshman big man? KAT and AD... I think he should consider being addressed by his given name. When you leave, take the rest of these hobos with you

Bam is soft and weak around the basket. Wish Lee was here because he played with heart.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT