ADVERTISEMENT

Add 2 former Cats

Apr 17, 2010
If you could add 2 former Cats to today's roster (in their UK form not NBA form) who would you add and why?

I would go with PJ Washington and Boogie because we need shooting and size. Obviously PJ isn't the elite shooter we could add like a Delk or Jodie but he can fill 2 roles on this team.

Edit**** I changed my mind. Instead of Boogie I have to say AD. Rim protection is too good to miss and he doesn't mind not being "the guy" on offense

Reactions: Zissou87
That fills the 3 and 5, which we need, but we still have a huge deficit on shooting.
While true, no more blowing by our guards at the 3 point line for layups.

Other teams will have to figure out how to score too....

1) Meeks (play the 2 or a backup small 3)

2) For the other it has to be a 4/5 combo since he could be paired with Onyenso or Bradshaw. PJ not a bad choice. I'm trying to avoid the obviously popular and EASY AD or Mashburn answer. Randle not a bad choice either. I can't see playing Cousins or even Noel at same time as Onyenso. If it's Soph PJ, I'll go with him by a nose over Randle.

Last edited:
Reactions: chroix
Mash. I'm adding Mash to any UK roster. Everytime. Over anyone. Then, for this roster, probably have to go with AD over KAT. I never got to see Bowie or Issel.

Reactions: chroix
Anthony Davis and Jamal Murray if only talking CAL’s tenure

This.

And are we adding the former players as freshmen or their last year for an issel or delk?

Big difference there for delk obviously. If we are allowing senior delk than I'll take 3rd year nba ad and murray. Same difference.

I'll go with Mashburn and Delk. Both can shoot, handle the ball, rebound, have length and play good defense.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT