ADVERTISEMENT

Adam Kunkel Xavier

Amature 5th year player that can shoot the ball is someone just about anyone can use. He'd be more durable than CJ which makes him an even more attractive asset. He's played in 142 games.

Reactions: kywildcat41086
Kunkel should have been a take when he left Belmont- not sure if Cal offered or not - maybe the kid wanted sure fire minutes at Xavier
Big miss by UK staff

Reactions: kywildcat41086
Kunkel reached to Kentucky and cal and the staff said Nawh we are good. Kunkel is a streaky shooter but he is a better playmaker than fredrick and is much more durable

Reactions: CatPatrick13
You love just making up stuff to bash Calipari but there is this thing called Google and anyone who has it can find the truth —the day Kunkel was available Kentucky reached out to him, as did Xavier and others. He decided for whatever reason to go to Xavier.

Kunkel reached to Kentucky and the staff watched tape and told him they weren’t interested at the time all the Kentucky beat writers said so, and brother I promise you coming in here everytime somebody mentions cal and trying to gatekeep isn’t doing what you think it is

Just doubling down on your lies. Anyone who wants to can find plenty of stories like the one I listed that show Kentucky reached out to Kunkel, not the other way around. You've been exposed.
You found one article that states that. When in realty Kunkel reached to Kentucky to see if they were interested and Kentucky watched film and said no. That’s why he didn’t get a offer, it’s fine but do you man

You found one article that states that. When in realty Kunkel reached to Kentucky to see if they were interested and Kentucky watched film and said no. That’s why he didn’t get a offer, it’s fine but do you ma

Kunkel’s dad played football at UK. Good player. Still a season tx holder. The family visited UK prior to his transfer.

The whole group would have loved an invitation. Here we are with unused schollys and guard injuries again.

Kunkel’s dad played football at UK. Good player. Still a season tx holder. The family visited UK prior to his transfer.

The whole group would have loved an invitation. Here we are with unused schollys and guard injuries again.
Good player for sure, but I think the season he would have came in would have been the quickly maxey year but he definitely would have helped

Reactions: Kybluedude
Why would he transfer and be a backup. He would be 3rd or 4th option at guard
He transferred for more playing time. We already had 4 guards that would play in front of him.

Kunkel isn’t here for one reason , Calipari.

Any other coach out there and this was an easy find. His dad is a former UK player.

I don’t care what Calipari does this season or next, get him outa here.

Xavier looking sharp today.
5 players in double figures. Balanced scoring with Senior players will be a hard out.

Kunkel isn’t here for one reason , Calipari.

Any other coach out there and this was an easy find. His dad is a former UK player.

I don’t care what Calipari does this season or next, get him outa here.
Kunkel was and has been average at best. I posted his career stats at Belmont and Xavier in the other Kunkel thread. Over 5 years, career 9.6 ppg scorer in those conferences? And that was inflated by his 16ppg soph season at Belmont. Since then, he's been meh. Weak sauce.

Hasn't made a shot this half but X doesn't need him even though Pitt cut it to 10 once. On second thought was down to 8 but running out of time.

People need to remember, if you are a decent player, if you get the minutes … you will generally score some points.
Also, only FIVE (5) can play at one time.
You cannot take players you think we should have, add them to our roster with no subtractions. If so, we’d average over 100 points a game … and that ain’t happening, of course.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT