ADVERTISEMENT

According to this ESPN article it's apparently the fans fault that UK has struggled.

Those SAME fans that have made Cal about $100 million richer!!!!

Talk about "Generational Wealth"!!!

The fans are in NO WAY responsible for the FAILURE of Cal's UK Basketball program the past few seasons.
These guys blaming the fans look really stupid. Every fan base has some bad fans. Our “bad” fans aren’t even in the ball park of being as bad as fans of other teams.

Fans: We want accountability from our coach!

Coach: It’s my fault. Blame me.

Coach: Negative fans should take a step back, because they’re not helping only hurting.

Fans: F you. We hate accountability.

Crazy times… 🤣🤣🤣

• Love
Reactions: Rivals_Defender
Fans: We want accountability from our coach!

Coach: It’s my fault. Blame me.

Coach: Negative fans should take a step back, because they’re not helping only hurting.

Fans: F you. We hate accountability.

Crazy times… 🤣🤣🤣
Which one in this situation is MAKING the $9 million/year AND which side is PAYING the $9 million/year????!!!!!!!

Cal HIMSELF stated from the time he arrived that HIS expectations for HIS players were SO HIGH that it made UK Basketball 'Not for everyone"!!!!

So STOP with the BS about the "fans"!!!

Those SAME fans that have made Cal about $100 million richer!!!!

Talk about "Generational Wealth"!!!

The fans are in NO WAY responsible for the FAILURE of Cal's UK Basketball program the past few seasons.
Again, can't respond without going completely off topic. Bahahahah Snowflakes

• Wow
Reactions: catben
You just like to stir up crap. Are you even a UK fan?
Lol… Woodrow… do you think this a long con by me? If so for what gain?

I’m a huge fan.

I simply have opinions that differ from the majority of posters here.

It’s called discourse. I’m here for all respectful discourse.

Reactions: G-PIP
If I have to hear, "My concern is for these kids," one more time...

It's about time Cal has some concern for ME! I'm stressed. I'm depressed. And a lot of other things.
Take care of yourself and find a good therapist. Might put on medication, but it would probably lesson your stress and depression. Maybe, just talking to a therapist a couple of times could help you. Mental illness is serious, and could drive you to harm yourself. This could also be a gateway to abusing drugs, and alcohol. Wait a damn minute. Over half the posters on this board are stressed, depressed, abusing drugs and alcohol. Never mind, you‘re okay. You’re just suffering from the hating Cal so much your going crazy mental health diagnosis.

So apparently everyone who thinks they should be able to win more than 2/3 of their games, go to a final four more often than every 8-10 years and not get put out of the tournament by Kansas St (twice) and St Peters are expecting too much.

"I understand what this program is about," Calipari said after a 75-69 loss to third-seeded Kansas State on Sunday. "That's what makes it what it is, and that's why I tell players, it's not for everybody because expectations are so high."

Cal says UK is not for everybody because of expectations
Thanks for stirring the shit pot for today. Keep up the good work.

For alot of people, basketball is just a sport that their state school or nearest university participates in. Out of the 30 or so states I've lived in or visited, noone identifies with basketball like we do. That's what media pundits and other people don't understand. The fanbase lives and breathes basketball. It should be no surprise that we hold our program to a higher standard. Hell, I saw dudes in UK gear in Korea in 2014. Is it so hard to believe that people get upset when even the most minute expectations aren't met?

Reactions: rupp876
Lol… Woodrow… do you think this a long con by me? If so for what gain?

I’m a huge fan.

I simply have opinions that differ from the majority of posters here.

It’s called discourse. I’m here for all respectful discourse.
Respectful? Doesn’t look like it from the posts I’ve read.

So apparently everyone who thinks they should be able to win more than 2/3 of their games, go to a final four more often than every 8-10 years and not get put out of the tournament by Kansas St (twice) and St Peters are expecting too much.

"I understand what this program is about," Calipari said after a 75-69 loss to third-seeded Kansas State on Sunday. "That's what makes it what it is, and that's why I tell players, it's not for everybody because expectations are so high."

🤦‍♂️

I would say that this program is definitely not for everybody. Too many of our fans are like junior high girls and get so offended at everything. I read the article and didn't see ANYTHING wrong with it. Everyone has their panties in a wad over this??? SMH

Cal is a narcissist .

This asshole is killing UK. He’s killing BBN’s passion for the game. I wasn’t even upsey after the K-State game. I was like “Well I expected that.“ WTF! A UK fan should never feel that after a tournament loss.

You’re not clowning anyone. That thread you made about Oscar was one of the dumbest threads I’ve ever seen.
But then you’re puzzled when I stop being respectful? 😂😂😂😂

That’s dumb.

What is also dumb Woodrow… is the ignore button being right there. But you still want to engage?

For the avg NIL $$$ the players are making I'll stand in front of the fans like a firing squad and let them throw rotten tomatoes at me. But only if I get a helmet and cup for protection.

I would want him gone. We're paying him the highest salary and he doesn't do any real coaching.
So,what amount of money is invested from you in paying of coach's salary? It's not any taxpayers money invested at all '

Cal’s coaching abilities have turned into a steaming pile of dung. This is on him. That is all. Resume normal programming.

ESPN loves to stir the pot and know bashing Kentucky fans as if that's the problem is going to get them clicks on their hit pieces. Never mind it's the responsibility of the Hall of Fame, highest paid coach to teach the fundamentals to the players, prepare a winning game plan and win. If the players think it's bad at Kentucky, the ones who will go professional, just wait until the pro team fan bases ride their asses.

Ralph, correct me if I'm wrong but our struggles this year and recent years boils down to one major reason. DUDES. We just haven't had the DUDES.

You sitting there with a straight face attempting to claim K state had more talent. 🤣
And don't forget to add those McDonald's all Americans from Saint Peters.
The Cal cuckery on here has become Theatre of the absurd.

Rivals Kansas St / Kentucky team recruiting rankings:
2023: 42 / 1
2022: 52 / 10
2021: 46 / 6
2020: 27 / 1
2019: 36 / 4

Appears we have "dudes."

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT