ADVERTISEMENT

Accidentally clicked on the main board forum link. What is that?

Feb 15, 2018
It's obviously a premium board because I couldn't look at any of the threads, but I think I only saw one thread title that had anything to do with sports.

It’s just a bunch of hedge fund managers talking about their sports cars, smoking hot wives, grilling skills, and politics. It’s the best of the best in America having general conversations.

Hmm, sounds interesting. In your opinion is it worth the premium subscription? I’ve been a free sub for awhile now and I’m recently retired so I’ll probably be on here talking about UK stuff a lot. Is there typically any good stuff about UK over there that isn’t on this board?

Reactions: Friedas_Boss
Hmm, sounds interesting. In your opinion is it worth the premium subscription? I’ve been a free sub for awhile now and I’m recently retired so I’ll probably be on here talking about UK stuff a lot. Is there typically any good stuff about UK over there that isn’t on this board?
Depends. There are plenty of retired men over there that hold their own. Don’t be a sensitive little ass over everything, learn to use gifs, etc...

Best thing about it is how quickly news topics and shit break over there. Folks knew Bin Laden was dead before the public due to a poster on the board, etc...

It’s the only reason I have a premium sub to rivals and @Friedas_Boss is probably the same.

The main board is a bunch of guys from different schools shooting the shit. You have to select the college basketball board. It’s free. If you go to the main board, you better have paddock type money and a membership lol

Reactions: augustaky1
Depends. There are plenty of retired men over there that hold their own. Don’t be a sensitive little ass over everything, learn to use gifs, etc...

Best thing about it is how quickly news topics and shit break over there. Folks knew Bin Laden was dead before the public due to a poster on the board, etc...

It’s the only reason I have a premium sub to rivals and @Friedas_Boss is probably the same.
I would say the retention rate over there is somewhere between 10-15%.

The main board is a bunch of guys from different schools shooting the shit. You have to select the college basketball board. It’s free. If you go to the main board, you better have paddock type money and a membership lol

I tried the basketball board but it wouldn’t let me post. It kept telling me to wait awhile or pay. I could read everything but was never able to post in a thread.

tMB is GYERO on steriods. Newbies must tread lightly until they get the gist of it. Some good reads, decent conversations at times, very conservative slant to most posters, very little sports talk and unless you have at least a bit of cred there they will run you down really quick if you get on there and start talking UK. The rest of the country pretty much doesn’t like us in bb and don’t respect us in FB. You will get your feelings hurt quick.

His name is Jim E Russell and you people give this guy honest responses....it must actually be some of yalls first rodeo.

Yea, it's a dumb nickname my buddies gave me way back when because I used to drink a LOT of wild turkey and they said that I must've owned stock in the company and it ballooned from there to me being the owner. I grew up in alabama, but my dad always kept it on the shelf because he is from the lawrenceburg area and refused to buy anything else.

Reactions: homeytheclown
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT