ADVERTISEMENT

A man, shattered.

dickieVIII

Freshman
Feb 5, 2022
Kentucky basketball is my life. My wife stood in front of me 15 years ago and declared it was her or basketball. I did the C-A-T-S CATS CATS CATS chant as she walked out the door. UK basketball is all I look forward to all week and tune in to watch this 💩. I am at a loss for words and emotions.

Kentucky basketball is my life. My wife stood in front of me 15 years ago and declared it was her or basketball. I did the C-A-T-S CATS CATS CATS chant as she walked out the door. UK basketball is all I look forward to all week and tune in to watch this 💩. I am at a loss for words and emotions.
She don’t love you anymore.

What happened with your wife?

Was her name Ellen? Asking for a .... friend

Well, I'm not THAT in love with UK basketball, but it is definitely an obsession, at times an unhealthy one. But I would never sacrifice my marriage for it. Still, I can identify. I hate it man. When SC was hitting shots out of their rears, I knew we were in trouble. As I said yesterday, I see no guaranteed wins. I knew this game was a danger zone for this team because teams always bring their A-game to Rupp and South Carolina was also in desperate need of a win. We were in a complete hangover daze for the first 10 mins of the 1st half. Didn't even start playing until then.

But Saturday is gonna be UGLY! We may lose by 50.

OOF.

Dang, dude. I'm not the judge of you but yikes. Tough decision there. Get right with the Lord I guess.

Beg her to come back. Maybe it’s not to late😂

Think you can get her back?

Sorry Scotty you beat me to it

Reactions: Scotty00
you need a another hobby buddy.

Dance Reaction GIF

F that Cow.

I would rather have Billy G and a team that plays hard.

That fat, lazy bastard has destroyed this program.

• Haha
Reactions: HagginHall1999
We will be ok. Believe me.

Reactions: Coyoteface
Was she hot?

• Haha
Reactions: ok-cats-computer

Damn son, if my wife stands in front of me and says her or basketball....uh, we are headed to the bedroom. That is what DVR is for playa...

I understand you are hurt because you lost your wife, but, come on man! You can still make it up to her at the next family reunion.?

Reactions: UKMKG
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT