ADVERTISEMENT

A majority of Kentuckians support full legalization of marijuana...

Really potent weed would give me panic attacks back in my 20s. Especially sativa smoked through a 2 footer. I used to pride myself on clearing any bong that was put in front of me. Then we started smoking the "indoor" and those bong days were over. I hear now of more panic attacks that pertain to edibles than flower.
People don’t calculate that edibles take some time to kick in, so they’ll pop more thinking it’s not doing anything and then they’re holding onto the couch hoping they don’t fall off earth ha.

Last edited:

Notice you would focus on my dig at Fox News - scaring old white people shitless since 1996 - instead of the actual substance of my post. I hate both political cults equally man. Your gotcha moment didn’t work.

CNN is shit too. MNSBC as well. Networks too. Basically all cable “news” (infotainment).

However, as a nearly 30-year pot smoker who also smoked cigarettes for 20 of those years, weed smoke and on top of cigarette smoke was hard on the lungs. Lots of lugeys and lung butter in the mornings. 4-6 sinus/ear infections a year. At least one case of bronchitis a year. Quit smoking cigs 10 years ago and kept smoking weed. Zero sinus infections, zero ear infections, zero cases of bronchitis. Tobacco smoke was the correct vice to cut.

Say what you want about weed but why is Fox News still being used as a reliable source on anything. It wasn't even a month ago that they had to settle for three quarters of a billion over lying about Dominion.
You just know small bits about each topic and the truth always remains considerably deeper than your propaganda trained mind will allow you to go.

You just know small bits about each topic and the truth always remains considerably deeper than your propaganda trained mind will allow you to go.

So everyone else is lying and spewing propaganda, but the network found civilly liable for lying and spewing propaganda is the beacon of truth?

I swear cable news watching causes brain worms. Fox spoon feeds conservative viewers “news” they want to hear. MSNBC/CNN spoon feeds liberal viewers “news” they want to hear.

I get a kick out of people who sit in echo chambers and believe whatever their slanted news sources of choice feeds them is the absolute truth, while simultaneously railing against the other side’s news sources.

All cable news is horse shit, as it’s all about 10 percent news and 90 percent opinion on both sides of the aisle. Infotainment strikes again.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT