ADVERTISEMENT

A lot of this guys tweets have been sourced lately

permdaddy

Senior
Mar 30, 2002
Brandenburg
Might have even done it myself I honestly can't remember.

This is the 2nd or 3rd time he has been directly called out as making stuff up and downright telling lies.

• Wow
Reactions: UK-chulo

This is the 2nd or 3rd time he has been directly called out as making stuff up and downright telling lies.

When he was hours in front on amari, the agent claimed online it was a lie until hours later when it was announced.

If you scroll down his timeline, he hasn't been wrong on any prediction that I saw. Who knows about these finer nil details because they're wild but I guess we'll see.

So either this person has access to incredible sources of info or they're an incredible guesser

Probably because it's sh*t they don't want out. JQs dad called him out too, but others heard the same and the big NIL check did win out. Dad just didn't want the truth out.

He usually ends up right.

Either way he's telling us what he's hearing. None of that is ever 100%.

Dudes been killing it overall.

When he was hours in front on amari, the agent claimed online it was a lie until hours later when it was announced.

If you scroll down his timeline, he hasn't been wrong on any prediction that I saw. Who knows about these finer nil details because they're wild but I guess we'll see.

So either this person has access to incredible sources of info or they're an incredible guesser
He definitely has information the way he’s been out in front. If he wants to make a name like he has I doubt he’s making stuff up yet. Now he could very well be but a lot of the NIL stuff is smoke and mirrors but I do know things have happened like this for a bunch of players in different sports. There are no standards in place so it’s kinda like a handshake deal. I’m sure both sides screw the other multiple times this way.

Reactions: ukfan041
He definitely has information the way he’s been out in front. If he wants to make a name like he has I doubt he’s making stuff up yet. Now he could very well be but a lot of the NIL stuff is smoke and mirrors but I do know things have happened like this for a bunch of players in different sports. There are no standards in place so it’s kinda like a handshake deal. I’m sure both sides screw the other multiple times this way.
I dunno, from what I've seen his tweets always seem to hit reiterating what someone else just broke or come across extremely vague or stated in such a way he can easily backtrack. I know trying to get the scoop on this stuff is not a science even for those with real connections but my sus meter on this guy is currently very high.

Reactions: Fox2monk
I dunno, from what I've seen his tweets always seem to hit reiterating what someone else just broke or come across extremely vague or stated in such a way he can easily backtrack. I know trying to get the scoop on this stuff is not a science even for those with real contractions but my sus meter in this guy is currently very high.
He may not be plugged in to everyone but he’s got a source in a couple places, he was early on some dudes that ended up being correct. Doubtful he just guessed unless he is taking info from many sources and just posting it out as his own. Could very well be.

Reactions: chroix
He may not be plugged in to everyone but he’s got a source in a couple places, he was early on some dudes that ended up being correct. Doubtful he just guessed unless he is taking info from many sources and just posting it out as his own. Could very well be.

He knew people that would be in the portal that no one else talked about. His bio even says portal insider. I'm guessing he works for an agent or some NCAA contractor they use for the portal application or updating NCAA listings; or maybe hudl type film exchange.

Whatever it is, he's on the very top of information so it has to be something like that. I do suspect that account will dry up soon. They put out info so early, people will eventually narrow down at least the company/agency and eventually he will be doxxed. It's inevitable.

Until then, it's pretty wild to see.

Reactions: chroix and Fox2monk
I dunno, from what I've seen his tweets always seem to hit reiterating what someone else just broke or come across extremely vague or stated in such a way he can easily backtrack. I know trying to get the scoop on this stuff is not a science even for those with real connections but my sus meter on this guy is currently very high.

Scroll down. Hes named names of people that would go into the portal way before anyone else mentioned it.

He broke several specific stories. Days and sometimes weeks ahead.

Either they get serious info or they're an insanely good guesser.

Scroll down. Hes named names of people that would go into the portal way before anyone else mentioned it.

He broke several specific stories. Days and sometimes weeks ahead.

Either they get serious info or they're an insanely good guesser.
He may have had a connection that got him a scoop, but it feels like he's riding that wave and trying to fake-it-til-you-make-it since then. Hell I could be wrong for sure but Trilly/Norlander are the ones I tend to put some credence in.

Reactions: chroix
He may have had a connection that got him a scoop, but it feels like he's riding that wave and trying to fake-it-til-you-make-it since then. Hell I could be wrong for sure but Trilly/Norlander are the ones I tend to put some credence in.

He had at least 5 or 6 at least. He's been way more right than trilly. Trilly is definitely hit or miss.

Reactions: EastLansingCat
The whole NIL thing is like Tulip Mania or the financial derivatives market. The world is bursting with millionaires aching to just give their money away.

This dude has been right on pretty much everything…..except when he called out NIL politics. Hmmm. Maybe the NIL stuff hit some people in the feels so they went on the defensive? Seems like the guy has been hitting the nail on the head to me and some people don’t like being called out.

What I've learned from this board recently: believe everything you see from a "source", backtrack on nothing.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT