ADVERTISEMENT

A huge addition to madness

He’s coming for madness. Two big studs that night plus Perry. Hopefully we impress.
I’m sure more will sign up to join as well. Although I feel like we don’t have a great track record for recruits that visit for Madness. Could be totally wrong, just feels that way.

Madness will be Friday 13th..
jason-voorhees-friday-the13th.gif

I don't think Madness is the tool it used to be. Nobody cares about it anymore.

And we really don't want players re-classifying and coming here younger than they could be. Have some patience and let's get him a year later.

Reactions: nickhorvathsuxazz
I don't think Madness is the tool it used to be. Nobody cares about it anymore.

And we really don't want players re-classifying and coming here younger than they could be. Have some patience and let's get him a year later.
I'm okay with relassifications when it's truly elite players like Murray, Bagley, Noel, Barrett, etc.

Reactions: chroix
I'm okay with relassifications when it's truly elite players like Murray, Bagley, Noel, Barrett, etc.
It depends on age, for me. If they're re-classing to their original class, I'm generally OK w/ it (although the covid mess has teams so old now, it would probably work better for the h.s. kids to stay where they are at the moment). But when they're re-classing to come into college at 16 to play against grown 23 yr old men, it rarely works out well.

I’d have been fine with Somto reclassing to this year but definitely agree they have to be physically and mentally way ahead of a normal high school senior to have any chance of making an impact. It would be interesting to track reclassified kids and what their earnings do over time vs non reclass. Obviously not apples to apples but would be interesting to see how their earnings compare over the long term.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT