ADVERTISEMENT

A Final Four of Arkansas, Kansas, Louisville & Indiana, who are you pulling for & who are you pulling for the least?

TopCatCal

Senior
Dec 10, 2012
The 2nd question. Who are you pulling for the least. My answer would be Indiana. There's not a miserable, jealous fan base in all of college basketball that deserves to see their team wallow in mediocrity as much as the Indiana fans deserve. 30+ years of crappy basketball, it couldn't have happened to a more deserving fan base.

Reactions: CarolinaCatsFan
I would not pull for any, would not watch those matchups in the final four. I might go to my mountain land in Payne Gap and live out the next months to be away from all media. I would rather not watch or even hear one thing that had to do with NCAA basketball till that memory was removed from this world.

c3162775635d404d6462187ea4b5941f.gif

The 2nd question. Who are you pulling for the least. My answer would be Indiana. There's not a miserable, jealous fan base in all of college basketball that deserves to see their team wallow in mediocrity as much as the Indiana fans deserve. 30+ years of crappy basketball, it couldn't have happened to a more deserving fan base.
I’m turning the tv off for a month and pretend it never happened.

If one of those teams just has to win it all, I guess I'd prefer either Louisville or Indiana. Pulling the hardest against Kansas

I don't want Kansas winning. Thats an easy one.

Arkansas winning a title means Cal was sandbagging here, so I don't want that.

I know Louisville winning hurts the fanbase more than it does IU.

So I guess I'd rather have IU win. Idk. Not the worst outcome. No UNC or Duke or Tennessee or Uconn.

Live in Louisville, never ever pulled for UL and don’t plan to cheer for UL during my lifetime! My TOP 3 hated teams a re UL, Kansas, and Tennessee

Reactions: WildcatFan1982
Pulling for Arkansas to win. Pulling hard against Kansas.

Reactions: bouncebackcats
Sacrilege I know but U6 for me and actually most against the Jailhawks and IUsedtobe not much better.

The Hoggs would be insufferable situationally too but they aren't really nipping at our heels.

I think the only safe route would be to nuke it from orbit.

I never hated Cal, but when Ark wins some big ones and he starts jabbing UK it's gonna bring on some UL/Pitino level anger from me.

Reactions: Farsight
Those saying IU should go live there a while and ask them about UK. Most horrid fans you’ll ever meet.
Kansas- I just puked some.
UL-they are Only above Arkansas for a few years.
Arkansas don’t want to hear cowl crap for years how we made a mistake.
IU- program needs burnt to the ground and disposed of.

I would pull on my blue tights and my red boots. Then fly out for an evening with Emma Watson, Maika Monroe, or maybe both. Because if any of Indiana, Arkansas, or Loouhvul are in the FF, not to mention all of them at once, I’m obviously having a freaky nightmare but there’s still time to turn it around.

……..Ummmm, the one exception is if Cal had just been fired from Arkansas. In that case, dream or no dream, I’d probably pull for them to win it ‘coz that would be hella funny.

If that's the final four I'll either root for Kansas or burn down the entire country coast to coast. I'll decide which at the time...

I'm in a minority here, but I didn't grow up in Kentucky, and while both my parents are die hard Kentucky fans, they are both also UofL grads, as are a few family members. I didn't grow up surrounded by obnoxious UofL fans, so I don't have the hatred for them like a typical UK fan does. But, growing up in Indiana, I can't stand IU and Hoosier fans. I also can't stand the Jailhawks and what that program has turned into. And John Calipari? He can rub all the richards. I'd cheer for UofL.

Reactions: Skyguyb27
Probably Arkansas just bc they haven't won anything meaningful in any sport for decades. Those poor pathetic piggies deserve a day in the sun.
I understand, but even though I don't have as much disgust for Arkansas as I do Duke, Kansas, North Carolina, Louisville, etc. I just have to root againist Arkansas the most because of their new coach. He did more damage to our program than any of the others. He didn't win here, so I sure don't want him to win anywhere else.

I guess of those four, I'd have to root for Indiana. Although just typing that puts a bad taste in my mouth. Maybe I should just go somewhere for a month during that time to get away from it all

UofL only because my younger brother, who died in 2020, was a fan
Arky next because even though some of their fans are obnoxious, it’s more palatable than the other two, and they will never approach any our records
iUsedto be is third
KU because…too close in all the record books and they’ve gotten away with crap that would’ve buried us

That being said…how about a massive sinkhole that opens up between final four games?

Op in bad need of a new screen name
The World President GIF by Virginia Young Democrats Teen Caucus

I’m picking Louisville and their classic asterisk. Best possible outcome from the options presented.

Reactions: Fox2monk
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT