ADVERTISEMENT

A couple of OTs: Mike Golic canned and Az Cardinals

I hate this. But, it’s two white guys being replaced by two black guys and an Indian guy at a time when there’s a lot of racial strife going on in this country. By all accounts the Golic & Wingo show was popular. Not saying anything, just observing the obvious.

The new show sounds awful. Not a jay Williams fan and zheban sounds boring. Keyshawn might be entertaining.

Reactions: Blueaz
The new show sounds awful. Not a jay Williams fan and zheban sounds boring. Keyshawn might be entertaining.
Keyshawn is good. After that...
But they can’t do much. Did you see that Stephan a. Is at 10mil a year for next 5 years?

Keyshawn is good. After that...
But they can’t do much. Did you see that Stephan a. Is at 10mil a year for next 5 years?

No one listens to espn radio anyways compared to other sports options based on ratings of late.

I like Golic but his son is generally hard to listen to. He tries too hard. Golic isn’t as much of a host as Greenberg but more of a nuts and bolts type guy. It showed.

But wish all involved the best. Seem like generally good people and are easy to like. I’m sure Golic will land on his feet.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT