ADVERTISEMENT

A boom selfie

Heart Attack Fred Sanford GIF by MOODMAN

Do not see this as a lame thread. I think Chandler wanted his boom moment. He committed before that stuff all started. He shows himself on UK Campus, in his Jersey. Should be a boom. Get over it guys.

Seems like every time DK posts just about anything guys on here give him a bunch of crap. You know if you do not like him or his posts, say it one time, then when you see his post, if you do not have anything nice to say go away.

Not a boom. Not a selfie. Other than that, nailed it. 😂😂😂
I get it you were there, it was not his phone, no way he set a timer, took his own selfie pic.

Yeah you know more than the rest. Oh he does say boom, he was a new recruit so BOOM is there.

Get over your hatred for DK.

• Haha
Reactions: lazycat75 and bnewt
This kid is gonna shock the world next season

Man I hope so. I honestly don’t know what to think. He looks tired and like he just came back from a war. Maybe it’s just his “look.” Two years is a long time to be away from the game kinda makes me pessimistic it’s the same guy returning that was the one that left or can be again.

I’ll trust Pope and the staff know way better than I and gets him fed, in shape, and knocking down shots again. Seems like a great high character guy. Happy we got him.

Reactions: Fox2monk
Get over yourself bro. That shit was funny.
Not really. Here lately when i see DK with a post there are about 20 negative posts about DK. Not sure why. Do not know him personally. But do not like piling on to anyone. I am just from a background of protecting. I know he does not need it but some times i have to speak out.

Do not mean anything just part of me being me.

Man I hope so. I honestly don’t know what to think. He looks tired and like he just came back from a war. Maybe it’s just his “look.” Two years is a long time to be away from the game kinda makes me pessimistic it’s the same guy returning that was the one that left or can be again.

I’ll trust Pope and the staff know way better than I and gets him fed, in shape, and knocking down shots again. Seems like a great high character guy. Happy we got him.
Pope also has that "came back from a war" look. Like he opened the wrong door, and into a hornet's nest. I love the character of these guys and their coach already!

There is nothing wrong with his threads, in terms of the actual content. So no need IMO to avoid his threads. Was it click-baity in nature? Yes, it was.
Your perception and a few others, which you are entitled to 1000%.

My perception was not click bait at all.

Reactions: NociHTTP
Not sure how you see this as clickbait. It didn’t say it was a new boom blah blah blah. I took it as one of the boom’s selfies. Now technically it wasn’t a selfie but whatever.

Speaking of the city of palms, I hope you were there to see travis perry go wild. 70 points total in two games. Lyon county won that division of the tournament
Hey Dave, this is Paul. Missed the tourney this past year, we were out west visiting the kids for Xmas. I followed it on the tourney website.

Hey Dave, this is Paul. Missed the tourney this past year, we were out west visiting the kids for Xmas. I followed it on the tourney website.
Wow, Paul, it's been a long time. When was the last time we were together? was it when dakari was a senior.
Or maybe randall. Anyway, greatly hear from you.

Are you the same guy who said, “KAT looked lazy by the way he walks”?

The kid in 20 years old and an elite athlete. He’s had a busy couple years. I’m quite confident he’ll be rested up by November.

I think Chandler and Garrison have the most upside on the team so far unless Oweh turns into a great shooter

Wow, Paul, it's been a long time. When was the last time we were together? was it when dakari was a senior.
Or maybe randall. Anyway, greatly hear from you.
I think last time was one of the orlando tourney games. I think the first time was watching tayshaun prince and his Compton team in ft myers. You had that huge camera and were filming from top row. I was cracking up because you had the balls to go on the court and talk to players as warmups were starting. I miss the games at bishop verot, I really liked that atmosphere.

dk is a good guy. i think he was once a mod on maggards' boad true blue kentucky. Maybe I'm getting that wrong. I didn't like Maggard but DK always has been a good dude.

Reactions: wildcatwelder
I think Chandler and Garrison have the most upside on the team so far unless Oweh turns into a great shooter
I think Oweh can probably be quite good even if his outside shot is just in "have to respect it" territory.

If he develops into a great shooter then he would be really dangerous for the opposition. Beastly.

The kid in 20 years old and an elite athlete. He’s had a busy couple years. I’m quite confident he’ll be rested up by November.

Nope wasn’t me. Observations about players physical appearances and concerns about incoming freshman are pretty common themes around here.

Reactions: CatFanInIlliniLand

As ridiculous as that statement sounded when he was here, KAT’s work ethic doesn’t exactly have a sterling reputation in the NBA. And sure, he worked his tail off while at UK and to get to the NBA.

I have all the confidence in the world for Chandler. We’re getting a top 35 or better freshman with 2 extra years of maturity and body development. He definitely spent time working out over those two years, kid looks strong.

Reactions: CatFanInIlliniLand
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT