ADVERTISEMENT

9 SEC games + one B1g game a year

Cat_Man_Blue

Sophomore
Jan 5, 2003
With news coming out today about the upcoming SEC B1G meeting to be held in Nashvile, I would say that the SEC will go to a nine game schedule and each team will also have to play a team from the other conference. I am all for it. This will mean the end of the Louisville game and I am fine with that. While this will be brutal for UK, it will be brutal for every team. The SEC and the B1g would each get 4 spots in the playoffs. The revenue will be insame. What say you?

I love it. It's not like UK has much of a chance of the playoff bid anyways with current scheduling. We would get a weaker big 10 team every year anyways. Not like we will draw osu or usc or Oregon or Michigan ever.

Reactions: Cat_Man_Blue
I love it. It's not like UK has much of a chance of the playoff bid anyways with current scheduling. We would get a weaker big 10 team every year anyways. Not like we will draw osu or usc or Oregon or Michigan ever.
I think UK could get into the playoffs. Think what UK could do this year if the Oline was as good as some of the best Stoops has had.

I think the 9 game schedule for in conference plus 1 Big 10 OOC is likely, but am reading that 3 auto bids are more likely than 4.

9 plus big 10 seems excessive. And it squeezes out Big 12 and Acc. Id prefer 9 and 1 and we should still play Louisville, but money grubbing Mitch would rather play Ohio for an extra 25,000.

9 plus big 10 seems excessive. And it squeezes out Big 12 and Acc. Id prefer 9 and 1 and we should still play Louisville, but money grubbing Mitch would rather play Ohio for an extra 25,000.

Those 2 conferences are steaming piles of dog crap and won't ever win another national title.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT