ADVERTISEMENT

7 mins of practice footage

Always fun to watch practice videos...but everyone always looks good in practice.

I personally never take anything out of them (lots of ppl do, which is cool, no problem with that), as in my opinion it gives next to no indication as to how well the team will play when it matters.
I think you practice how you play. They are not scared to fail in practice so that will help in pressure situations.

If last year team would have been coached with the mentality described in this video , we would have already hanged the #9 banner in Rupp Arena. Last year we had after many years the talent to play modern basketball, but unfortunately we had Cal as a coach…

This year and the following ones will be so much fun . I am not sure how talented these players are, but I am sure they will play modern basketball , have fun , bring joy to BBN and most importantly play as Kentucky team !

I love their attitudes and his method of coaching, it's all positive and confidence building and fun. Kentucky will be hard to guard, and it looks like we can be competitive with any team. When you have the shooters, you can hang with anybody.

Defense is the last thing I'm worried about with this team. We have some elite defenders at multiple spots. I think our biggest concern is going to be lack of a "true" point guard. Kerr and Butler both bring different things to the table that are of great importance. But I wouldn't consider either player an all around true PG.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT