ADVERTISEMENT

7 mins of practice footage

Always fun to watch practice videos...but everyone always looks good in practice.

I personally never take anything out of them (lots of ppl do, which is cool, no problem with that), as in my opinion it gives next to no indication as to how well the team will play when it matters.

Always fun to watch practice videos...but everyone always looks good in practice.

I personally never take anything out of them (lots of ppl do, which is cool, no problem with that), as in my opinion it gives next to no indication as to how well the team will play when it matters.
Gosh no need to 💩 on everything. New coach new players fans are starving for info stuff like this is awesome. If you can't atleast see that were more team oriented and can shoot then you need your lookers checked.

The

There it is the typical poster who can’t handle positive momentum and has to be a wet blanket

I watched it a couple times and I'm amazed how good of a passer our center's Williams and Garrison are. They pass like that we're gonna be really good team with the quality of shooters we will have on the court at almost all times. I'm so pumped up for this season to start. Man if our defense is even above average we're going to be able to score with just about anybody.

Reactions: ukfan041
I loved this clip. You can just see in just 7 minutes, the difference in the team. Their attitude, enthusiasm and talent are a complete turn around from prior years. Not only is the fear of shooting gone, but it is encouraged. Teamwork is encouraged and praised. The teamwork (as opposed to selfish me, me,me) is refreshing and makes for a better attitude all around. For the past few years, about this time, I would find myself trying really hard to NOT get excited, because I knew the outcome would almost always be the same...me being disappointed. But each year, some excitement would still creep through. And the the disappointment would follow. But this year is different for me. Like the players not being scared to shoot, I am not afraid to get excited about this team.

Let's go, guys and gals!!!!!! It's about time!!!!!!

GO BIG BLUE AND
COACH POPE, TOO!!!💙💙💙

We shoot and we wedge, we shoot and we wedge.

God, I’m so ready for the season.
I think simplifying the offense for a bunch of guys who haven’t played together is so important.

Also, we have to be playing fast on both ends this year, right? Break neck speed seems like it plays to our advantage.

Reactions: westerncat
I’m so ready for the season to start! Beautiful display of basketball…passing, cutting, shooting! Pope is building something special and is such a breath of fresh air for a program that needed it. Can’t wait for the season to start!

Reactions: Fox2monk
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT