ADVERTISEMENT

7 mins of practice footage

Always fun to watch practice videos...but everyone always looks good in practice.

I personally never take anything out of them (lots of ppl do, which is cool, no problem with that), as in my opinion it gives next to no indication as to how well the team will play when it matters.

Always fun to watch practice videos...but everyone always looks good in practice.

I personally never take anything out of them (lots of ppl do, which is cool, no problem with that), as in my opinion it gives next to no indication as to how well the team will play when it matters.
Gosh no need to 💩 on everything. New coach new players fans are starving for info stuff like this is awesome. If you can't atleast see that were more team oriented and can shoot then you need your lookers checked.

Pope is the ultimate encourager. He doesn't have the hard assness of a Pitino, Cal, or Billy G.

For the modern age, I think his personality is perfect. I also think his approach lends itself to a long stay at UK if he matches it with on-the-court success. He seems pretty measured.

Love the culture Pope is building. We still have to win games, but the team looks dialed in.

Accountability. A common goal. Team before individual. POSITIVE ENERGY. Play with confidence instead of fear and apprehension.

All of these things are such a refreshing change. It is STAGGERING how far this program slipped under John Calipari.

The

There it is the typical poster who can’t handle positive momentum and has to be a wet blanket

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT