ADVERTISEMENT

6-10 Udeh deciding between UCLA and KU in 7 days

Used to be, when a school was in trouble with the NCAA (Kansas) recruiting was almost impossible. The fact that it no longer makes any difference at all is the best example of the NCAA's impotence.

Even when coaches are caught red-handed on tape, schools fight. Recruiting goes on. NCAA moves like molasses. It's maddening.

Used to be, when a school was in trouble with the NCAA (Kansas) recruiting was almost impossible. The fact that it no longer makes any difference at all is the best example of the NCAA's impotence.

Even when coaches are caught red-handed on tape, schools fight. Recruiting goes on. NCAA moves like molasses. It's maddening.
I saw an article in April that NCAA would supposedly have a decision on Kansas in the next year, so according to that timeline it'd be sometime this season.

Wondering if any current Kansas commits will reconsider once decision is made.

The sequel to Ernest Slam Dunks.

I love the Ernest movies
Idk how much I'd like them now, but I will always love them because they remind me of me and my grandma watching them before she passed. She was half Cherokee, from London KY and used to say WHATEVER she wanted lol.

You must not have been around in 1988 when they hammered UK.
I was around then and a long time before. The times are different now says. They would not have did that if Kentucky would have challenged them but for some reason they did not. The NCAA had no proof what so ever. Casey won a big lawsuit against emery and sent them into bankruptcy. Common sense would tell you if you drop a package it is not going to pop open then the VHS tape case pop open too. NCAA just went with some UCLA fan that joey happened to drop that package. The times have changed drastically they don't dare burn one of their big cash cows. Louisville was just an acc sacrificial lamb so they wouldn't come snooping around Duke's cheating ass. Just wait and see nothing will be done to Kansas.

Reactions: bigbluedon
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT