ADVERTISEMENT

"500 wins"

Mike-McD

Junior
Aug 3, 2022
But this season when he won his 400th, he said this:

"I'm not doing this for numbers. Don't even know what my record is, could not care less." I guess that's partly true, he definitely does NOT know what his record is. But you better believe he CARES. What a FRAUD.

Here's the video.

LOL!

"I'm not doing this for numbers. Don't even know what my record is, could not care less." I guess that's partly true, he definitely does NOT know what his record is. But you better believe he CARES. What a FRAUD.

Here's the video.

LOL!

Damn you people are obsessed calitis
Confused Always Sunny GIF by It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia

I don't "gotta" do anything, interweb warrior boy.
It burns, doesn't it calboi...calling out Cal who goes out and publicly takes a crap on UK. How dare we.

I don't "gotta" do anything, interweb warrior boy.

It burns, doesn't it calboi...calling out Cal who goes out and publicly takes a crap on UK. How dare we.

giphy.gif
You're the one that posted this along with the other 10 or 12 post about cal and Arkansas who gives a damn about this fraud
Confused Always Sunny GIF by It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia
calboi and colitis damn let's talk Pope and Kentucky

You're the one that posted this along with the other 10 or 12 post about cal and Arkansas who gives a damn about this fraud
Confused Always Sunny GIF by It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia's Always Sunny in Philadelphia
calboi and colitis damn let's talk Pope and Kentucky
Really funny that all these posters have spent the last few years calling anyone with a nuanced view of Cal a Calboi and a Cal fan and not a UK fan, and now they’re the ones who can’t stop posting about him now that he’s gone.

Here's the video.

LOL!

In order to truly move on...therapy might be your best bet! #NoShame

We’re going to talk about Calipari guys
So calling names and whatnot is..well silly
We went through a break up with someone who was here for 15 years. Even though it really went bad, and it was beyond time for him to go, it’s still new. There’s a lot of anger and disappointment to get rid of
Call these threads therapy if you will. They will diminish over time.

Really funny that all these posters have spent the last few years calling anyone with a nuanced view of Cal a Calboi and a Cal fan and not a UK fan, and now they’re the ones who can’t stop posting about him now that he’s gone.
They are so obsessed with this fraud can't stop thinking about him hell you think this has turned into a Arkansas message board

We went through a break up with someone who was here for 15 years. Even though it really went bad, and it was beyond time for him to go, it’s still new. There’s a lot of anger and disappointment to get rid of
Exactly....it's gonna take more than a month to vent the vitriol from the system.

You’re right. Just wait until games start

Reactions: susan2361
And yet here you are, spending time posting in a thread talking about him, boosting it to the top while insisting that everyone should let it go. Practice what you preach.
I didn’t insist everyone should let it go. I insisted that Matt Damon should let it go because he’s literally obsessed and it can’t be healthy. The dudes on like his fifth account because he keeps getting banned for it.

How stupid.

It was the losing 11-12 games every year... at Kentucky.
It was the home losses to Evansville, UNC-Wilmington...etc etc.
It was the yearly embarrassment that the Champions Classic became.
It was blowing the all-time wins lead.
It was the wasting of the 2015 team.
It was putting the program last, players first draft night nonsense.
It was the absolute disregard for Kentucky tradition and the demeaning of senior night.
It was getting fat and lazy on 9 million a year in a state where many struggle to be above the poverty line.
It was the clueless sloppy lack of adjustments in end of half/end of game scenarios.
It was the complete disregard for the SEC tourney and the letting down all the fans who pay to go.
It was the then turning around and face-planting anyway in the NCAA
It was the losses to St. Peters, and freaking Oakland on the first weekend.
It was the absolute criminal mismanagement of one of the best Kentucky teams in years.
It was the not making good on your promises when you got here.

etc etc

Here's the video.

LOL!

I loved in his tweet yesterday he rounded up from 410 wins to 500. He'll of a round up.

He said, you win 500 games for these people but it's not good enough. 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: ukfan041
And yet here you are, spending time posting in a thread talking about him, boosting it to the top while insisting that everyone should let it go. Practice what you preach.
Hell why does it matter who bumps which thread to the top there about 16 threads about cal and arkansas get a life and move on unfortunately alot like to live in the past

I didn’t insist everyone should let it go. I insisted that Matt Damon should let it go because he’s literally obsessed and it can’t be healthy. The dudes on like his fifth account because he keeps getting banned for it.
You've personally attacked me three times in this thread alone. Talk about "literal obsession," you've got one with me. I, on the other hand, have started two whole entire threads about Cal in the last month. About a coach, you know, who was here for fifteen years AND who keeps bringing up UK as a subject in the media.

Not to mention, your entire presence in this thread shows you either unwilling or unable to address the subject matter, which is Cal taking potshots at UK and inflating his own stats in the process. I notice you only made your comments about me personally. Nice try, but your projection and creepy stalker vibes are quite obvious. Maybe you should channel your hatred of me into more productive avenues. Try pulling some wings off of flies, or go join a pro-Hamas rally. Either way, your immature, myopic, and hypocritical lashing out only reveals how linear and small your thinking is.

And while we're on the subject, where are you getting your information about me being banned? This isn't my "fifth" account, either. Your grasp of the facts has always been weak, but now you're just grasping at straws.

I suggest you seek help, stalker. Go harass someone else in the meantime. This is why you get blocked. For whatever reason you seem to be obsessed over me. I guess living rent free in your head should be hilarious, but I'm not flattered when the intellectually lazy find me interesting.

Reactions: NociHTTP
You've personally attacked me three times in this thread alone. Talk about "literal obsession," you've got one with me. I, on the other hand, have started two whole entire threads about Cal in the last month. About a coach, you know, who was here for fifteen years AND who keeps bringing up UK as a subject in the media. Not to mention, your entire presence in this thread shows you either unwilling or unable to address the subject matter, which is Cal taking potshots at UK and inflating his own stats in the process. I notice you only made your comments about me personally. Nice try, but your projection and creepy stalker vibes are quite obvious. Maybe you should channel your hatred of me into more productive avenues. Try pulling some wings off of flies, or go join a pro-Hamas rally. Either way, your immature, myopic, and hypocritical lashing out only reveals how linear and small your thinking is. And while we're on the subject, where are you getting your information about me being banned? This isn't my "fifth" account, either. Your grasp of the facts has always been weak, but now you're just grasping at straws. I suggest you seek help, stalker. Go harass someone else in the meantime. This is why you get blocked. For whatever reason you seem to be obsessed over me. I guess living rent free in your head should be hilarious, but I'm not flattered when the intellectually lazy find me interesting.
I'm flattered you typed so much. I'll read it later.

I'm flattered you typed so much. I'll read it later.
You're flattered. I would expect that from a troll who wants attention.

I don't expect anything reasoned or mature in response. Your modus is to agitate and then cry to the mods.

Last edited:
You're flattered. I would expect that from a troll who wants attention.

I don't expect anything reasoned or mature in response. Your modus is to agitate and then cry to the mods.
Ok hang on. I’m all for shit talk and acting silly. It’s fun and I don’t take this stuff very seriously. But I’m gonna get serious for a minute. I have NEVER spoken with a mod before, let alone cry to one. I don’t do that. I’m not a rat. You can talk to any mod on here and they will tell you I have never conversed with any one of them. That’s a bitch move.

If you wanna talk shit I’m down. But you won’t lie about me.

Ok hang on. I’m all for shit talk and acting silly. It’s fun and I don’t take this stuff very seriously. But I’m gonna get serious for a minute. I have NEVER spoken with a mod before, let alone cry to one. I don’t do that. I’m not a rat. You can talk to any mod on here and they will tell you I have never conversed with any one of them. That’s a bitch move.

If you wanna talk shit I’m down. But you won’t lie about me.
Oh, did you get your feefees hurt? I guess it's okay for you to lie about me, though, champ, right? Making claims about my number of accounts. You think you know me? You have no idea who or what I am. You're just acting a fool on a message board and you seem to have told yourself a little story about me. Take some good advice - step off and go to your own corner and leave me the f*** alone, and next time you think you know somebody you've never met, think twice before you make another ass of yourself. And as for me talking to a mod about you, I couldn't care less about you. The only reason I replied at this length is because you're out of control. I'd prefer you act mature and address the merits of a post I make instead of just blindly lashing out like an ignorant, crabby three year old. But if you can't do that, then go stalk somebody else.

Oh, did you get your feefees hurt? I guess it's okay for you to lie about me, though, champ, right? Making claims about my number of accounts. You think you know me? You have no idea who or what I am. You're just acting a fool on a message board and you seem to have told yourself a little story about me. Take some good advice - step off and go to your own corner and leave me the f*** alone, and next time you think you know somebody you've never met, think twice before you make another ass of yourself. And as for me talking to a mod about you, I couldn't care less about you. The only reason I replied at this length is because you're out of control. I'd prefer you act mature and address the merits of a post I make instead of just blindly lashing out like an ignorant, crabby three year old. But if you can't do that, then go stalk somebody else.
lol

Arkansas fans “why are uk fans so obsessed with cal”

Cal does a whole interview about uk
Cal does a whole interview about UK, because the insults from here and elsewhere are hitting too close to home. Goodman did an article recounting Cal's last 9 years of failure here, worse than the 5 years of failure typically cited by UK fans.
Cal is just sore from his very public loss/humiliation, which is based on hundreds of verifiable facts. Fan bashing is the only response he has.

Reactions: Ron Mehico
Cal does a whole interview about UK, because the insults from here and elsewhere are hitting too close to home. Goodman did an article recounting Cal's last 9 years of failure here, worse than the 5 years of failure typically cited by UK fans.
Cal is just sore from his very public loss/humiliation, which is based on hundreds of verifiable facts. Fan bashing is the only response he has.

Link to Goodman article?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT