ADVERTISEMENT

5-star SG Terrance Ferguson decommits from Alabama

Supposedly headed to Baylor or KU. KU fans think they will wind up with him and Maker.
They could end up with him , Jackson, and Maker . If Bolden chooses Duke , that will be 3 SUPER classes , Ky, Duke , and Kansas . This class is sure looking at schools differently than a lot of the players last year . Some strange choices made last year .

Getting away from the Kansas idiots for a second, this is another thing that might indicate why Cal has seemed to only be softly recruiting Billy Preston for 2017.

Ferguson plays at Advanced Prep (formerly Prime Prep). So does Preston. So did Emmanuel Mudiay.

That place reeks of instability and headaches.
You might be on to something there . In the things I've read , Preston certainly seems enamored with UK and his mother LOVES us . I know Cal loves the Vanderbilt kid but IMO they could play together . Something must be up with Preston.

Getting away from the Kansas idiots for a second, this is another thing that might indicate why Cal has seemed to only be softly recruiting Billy Preston for 2017.

Ferguson plays at Advanced Prep (formerly Prime Prep). So does Preston. So did Emmanuel Mudiay.

That place reeks of instability and headaches.
Yep. neither Duke nor UK are recruiting Duval due to that school. Kids from there may never qualify.

It's funny. I just realized something about KU fans. They like to brag about being "birth of basketball", yet they talk about their success starting from the Bill Self's era.

That is odd. Every stat they have HAS to evolve around the Bill Self era or they defect into the "WE ARE THE BIRTH OF BASKETBALL" derp derp derp derp. What simpletons.

Reactions: .S&C.
Didn't Cal call Terrance Jones after his commitment to Washington and convince him otherwise? What a classy guy

No, The other way around you twit..

get out, before you're thrown out.

Matt Jones interviewed Thon Maker and said he hoped we did not try to get him. Said he came with a larger posse traveling with him than our many NBA star players. He said he looked to be a violation waiting to happen. Perfect for Self.
Why the bald headed bastard didn't have to vacate every game Alexander played in, Arthur and McLemore who had a runner taking care of him and family as well. Let a runner come into Rupp and sit in seats given by a player, let the runner pay for expensive parties, airline tickets and funnel cash through the AAU coach and see what happens to Cal.

I dont understand why the mods are allowing it. Go ahead and try to post on a kasnas board. If you don't keep it completely pro kansas, and I mean, COMPLETELY pro kansas, you're out. And you're out quick.

Really you've got to pretend to be a kansas fan.
LOL. It was a joke b/t the other poster and I about ineligible players easily becoming eligible @ KU. Instead of over-reacting and taking offense at his jab we continued talking ball. Context is your friend.

Matt Jones interviewed Thon Maker and said he hoped we did not try to get him. Said he came with a larger posse traveling with him than our many NBA star players. He said he looked to be a violation waiting to happen. Perfect for Self.
Why the bald headed bastard didn't have to vacate every game Alexander played in, Arthur and McLemore who had a runner taking care of him and family as well. Let a runner come into Rupp and sit in seats given by a player, let the runner pay for expensive parties, airline tickets and funnel cash through the AAU coach and see what happens to Cal.

They ignore it like it never happened

LOL. It was a joke b/t the other poster and I about ineligible players easily becoming eligible @ KU. Instead of over-reacting and taking offense at his jab we continued talking ball. Context is your friend.

Well you're on a Kentucky board now cuz, and in Kentucky if you call somebody a SOB you better be ready to fight.

Baylor seems like the favorite. They have been mentioned as the ones who were pushing for Ferguson to decommit the last few months. Arizona might be the biggest competitor to Baylor for Ferguson. Arizona and Baylor appear to have strong influences in API.

On the Henry talk. CJ Henry wanted Cal and UK and was pushing extremely hard even late into summer to get Xavier to reconsider. Xavier wanted KU and so did Carl Sr.

On the Josh Jackson talk. It seems Josh wants MSU to join his friends. His Mother is running the show though and prefers Arizona and Kansas over MSU. Word is KU really impressed Josh and his mother on his official visit and a lot of the KU talk has come from that and Zona maybe fading. Possible KU may end up being the compromise between Josh and his mother. KU, Zona, and MSU insiders all feel confident which is the exact opposite from the Wiggins and Jaylen Brown recruitments where no one felt confident.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT