ADVERTISEMENT

5/31/24 Sources Say - "He's a Cat!"

Same question I ask everytime, but was anything of substance actually said.
I didn't get a whole lot out of it. Still sounds like the plan is to add 1 more. Poplar wasn't mentioned at all. Most of the talk was on Riley but wasn't any buzz he would commit to us or anything. Sounds like that Vinson kid has moved on to other options where he can start right away (probably a good thing; can't say I was all that intrigued by him).

I think they offer a service for fans who don't follow the program that closely, and for that I have no judgment against these guys.

For fans like the ones that we have on this message board, they're kind of obsolete, but I don't think their main audience consists of guys who live on this message board and follow every tweet/update.

I think they offer a service for fans who don't follow the program that closely, and for that I have no judgment against these guys.

For fans like the ones that we have on this message board, they're kind of obsolete, but I don't think their main audience consists of guys who live on this message board and follow every tweet/update.
I agree, if you’re older in life and just listen occasionally in life to catch up they are good, although this is quite a bit late after the announcement. If your a die hard read news everyday type fan your not gonna get much from them.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT