ADVERTISEMENT

Sources Say "Final Pieces"

It’s like that show Finding Bigfoot.

Spoiler alert: they never find Bigfoot.

They did debunk the famous Bigfoot footage though...

trump is bigfoot GIF

The newer generations of 5 star freshman are not that impactful but people still believe they are. We’ll see this play out again at Arkansas the majority of those players struggle all year. After 2015, save for a few cases, the generational change has been easily visible. And the reclasses? I don’t see the impact at all.

The truth is if you combined freshman classes with portal transfers and ranked them, most of the blue chips would probably equal 3 stars. We still have many who don’t seem to catch on to it.
I think Duke will also see how hard it is to win depending primarily on Freshmen no matter how good they are.

Reactions: Killswitch24
Having a basic plan is great to hear, but easy to adjust too. This is a very talented HS class of prospects. I'd take 4 to 5 kids and fill in 1/2 with Portal this year and listening to most coaches talk, they plan to go back to larger portion of the recruiting class being HS players due to the finale of the "super duper Seniors" or as I like to call them "ST" as a tribute to Seth Towns who was a HS teammate of KAT (believe he was a yr behind KAT in school) and just finished up playing CBB last yr after trying to get yet another year and denied.

This is the type of pool of talent you want as many as possible be it a reclass, class in '25 and then Portal options in the future.

Reactions: Ghettobird
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT