ADVERTISEMENT

4-star Wade twins visiting UK after setting commitment date

I live about 3 minutes from Summit and one of my daughters that is a junior confirmed that the twins' announcement at the gym Friday is open so we are hoping to attend. Be amazing to see a big double yahtzee in person.
You wearing UK gear ?

Max Duffy was only wrong once: he thought he’d made a mistake when he hadn’t!
The only one I remember was against UF when he the D all went left and he punted it right. Returner had nobody between him and end zone.

The only one I remember was against UF when he the D all went left and he punted it right. Returner had nobody between him and end zone.
I think that could mostly be blamed on the return group acting like the punt was going to the left.

Heard Wes Rucker on radio yesterday. He insinuated (didn’t predict) UK gets verbal, then UT flips them before signing day! This may be a beat writers way of playing ” Switzerland.“ He thinks. UT is in good position.

If we get a verbal I think we will hold onto them.

You wearing UK gear ?
Don't have a ton of stuff and is mostly non blue variants but yes. And funny thing about gear - my younger one said that every day this week Keaten has been wearing his UK stuff and Destin has been sporting UT. So I think they are having fun with the process.

Don't have a ton of stuff and is mostly non blue variants but yes. And funny thing about gear - my younger one said that every day this week Keaten has been wearing his UK stuff and Destin has been sporting UT. So I think they are having fun with the process.

A guy posting on Volnation claims to be close with them, son on their team. He says 100% they are both all UK. That seems to be the general feeling of all the experts too.

They seem to be adjusting to the thought.

And they landed a 5.6 three star LB from Tennessee, and are dancing a jig!

They picked up a SDE, I think that is his position, a 5.7 3* out of Florida they are crowing about today. Of course both are vastly underrated. They may get shut out of the top 10 instate kids and this is suppose to be the best ever class in Tennessee. They only have a shot at a couple and are at best number 2 on those.

Reactions: SosaUK87
They picked up a SDE, I think that is his position, a 5.7 3* out of Florida they are crowing about today. Of course both are vastly underrated. They may get shut out of the top 10 instate kids and this is suppose to be the best ever class in Tennessee. They only have a shot at a couple and are at best number 2 on those.
This isn't your grandfather's TN program. They haven't been a force in college football for years, decades, certainly not in the lifetime of these current players at least. Don't forget just a few years ago they finished 0-8 and in last place in the SECE, also had a streak where they lost something like 15 of 16 SEC games. Even Vandy had a recent streak where they beat them 4 of 6 years. TN HS football has gained great strength, boosted by mega-growth in the Nashville area. UK, and others, are doing the right thing by putting an emphasis on that area.

Any leaks on where these 2 are headed? I know it's just another hour, but I get nervous the closer it gets!!

All signs point to the Cats. I realize an early commitment doesn't mean much now days, but these 2 would really pump up the program!!

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT