ADVERTISEMENT

4-star Wade twins visiting UK after setting commitment date

Let's see, here . . . .

If they came unofficially, the weekend of April 10th, and preserved their "official" visit for a later date . . . . and they are going to announce at 4:00 p.m., Central on Friday, April 16th . . . .

That would strongly imply to me either that: (1) they are a lock for a UK commitment on the 16th;, or (2) they are completely immune from the potential awkwardness of being a UT commit when they do an official, at a later date.
I like to read tea leaves, usually incorrectly, this is my thinking as well.

No in site on the twins but for some reason I feel pretty dang confident these dudes will be in KY Blue...

Fingers crossed we land these 2 brothers.

I saw an article on them that says identical.
They are listed as about one inch apart and in some pics it looks closer to two inches.
I've felt for a while that Kentucky was in good shape with the twins. Starting to feel very confident four days out.

This weekend could be a huge recruiting weekend for the Cats!

No idea where these kids are headed, both fanbases are pretty confident from what I can tell. Kids are most likely giving both staffs some positive feedback, just a sign of the times. Someone is getting some nice pickups this Friday.

Heard Wes Rucker on radio yesterday. He insinuated (didn’t predict) UK gets verbal, then UT flips them before signing day! This may be a beat writers way of playing ” Switzerland.“ He thinks. UT is in good position.

If we get a verbal I think we will hold onto them.

Heard Wes Rucker on radio yesterday. He insinuated (didn’t predict) UK gets verbal, then UT flips them before signing day! This may be a beat writers way of playing ” Switzerland.“ He thinks. UT is in good position.

If we get a verbal I think we will hold onto them.
TN toadies and shills just can't understand how TN could lose a football prospect to UK. I don't know what the Wades will do but if they do select UK they likely won't be the only TN prospects to do so.

Reactions: bballcat4
TN toadies and shills just can't understand how TN could lose a football prospect to UK. I don't know what the Wades will do but if they do select UK they likely won't be the only TN prospects to do so.

They don't understand how they can lose a prospect to anyone, not UK, not UGA, not even Bama. They think kids should be falling all over themself to play for the Vols. They have become the most delusional fanbase in the conference.

The crew than came from UCF are not very good recruiters, Garner was at one time, but he has gotten lazy as he has gotten older, Burns, their new WR coach is a decent recruiter but AU is where WR went to disappear.

Now that decision time draws to the end, the winds will change and leaks will start to come out. IMO, I think UK staff all ready knows their decision.

As I posted, Wiltfong is good at his job, but when it comes to UK guys, Justin is really really good. He's been on top of this one for nearly two weeks.
I hated that I had to cancel my HOB membership, but I couldn't give money to Yahoo/Rivals anymore. Would love to see @JRowland and the guys start their own thing ala KSR. I think they would kill it.

Reactions: Sawnee Cat
Have not heard for sure yet. He certainly is the long type of athlete that you typically see at that spot though. We may find out Friday what UK plans for him.
Do you expect this to go down to wire on signing day, or is Rucker grasping at straws?

I'm afraid the only thing we know for certain is that the other current UT commits will not sway their decision.

As there are no other UT commits

Yes, but how about the "Orange Pride"? I know, I know, they had to disband, at least officially, but then didn't they always do their best work "under the covers"? Now they are just forced to do all of it "under the covers".

How in hell did the NCAA force them to disband, but with no penalties?

Oh, I know, it's the NCAA.

This could be a historic recruiting weekend. It's early and things will change, but if we get all 3, I believe I've seen that would put our class at 4th in the SEC. That's amazing.

Would be awesome to get all 3. It would be headlines on all the recruiting boards.

Reactions: SmedMoley
Good to see you around. Haven't seen you posting much lately.

Thx, mostly just reading, kirby is so secretive with practice dont have any football info other than Daniels is likely starter at QB we arentlikely to get a commit until June when visits start up. But we did get a commit from an Aussie punter a week or so ago, that will take some getting use to.

Thx, mostly just reading, kirby is so secretive with practice dont have any football info other than Daniels is likely starter at QB we arentlikely to get a commit until June when visits start up. But we did get a commit from an Aussie punter a week or so ago, that will take some getting use to.

I guess the new wave of college ball is going to be going after those Aussie kickers. Coach Hood is the one who got us our first one. He is now coaching at Murray St and really turned that program around

I guess the new wave of college ball is going to be going after those Aussie kickers. Coach Hood is the one who got us our first one. He is now coaching at Murray St and really turned that program around
Can recall LSU having an Aussie punter probably 10 years ago.

Would be awesome to get all 3. It would be headlines on all the recruiting boards.

And a lot of fans are going to be really disappointed if we don't get all three. A great opportunity, but it would really hurt if we don't get them now.

And do not forget, in a few weeks we could add 4 star DB Alex Afari from Lakota West HS in Ohio, we have signed a few from there, Big George is from there and he is a very close family friend of Afari's. Not to mention he has known the Big Dawg Vince Marrow since the 7th grade. We are considered a solid favorite, he announces May 7th.

What they do, at least all of them I have seen, run a few steps. To be as consistent as they are and get the distance they get requires a crazy amount of skill.

Reactions: The-Hack
If he's as good as our 'Aussie, it won't take you long to get use to him...

Reactions: The-Hack
Yes, but how about the "Orange Pride"? I know, I know, they had to disband, at least officially, but then didn't they always do their best work "under the covers"? Now they are just forced to do all of it "under the covers".

How in hell did the NCAA force them to disband, but with no penalties?

Oh, I know, it's the NCAA.

LoL.... how does the NCAA apply a $$$$ amount to that to assess a inappropriate benefit? UL whores to the group? A problem. Some slutstinkski plays out? How the eff does that get weighed??? Level 1. 2 or 3???

ADVERTISEMENT