ADVERTISEMENT

4* 6’7” SF, Shon Abaev. Has Pope Been In Contact?

June must be a rough month for you. Bless your heart.
If you’re a guy and wear your hair in pigtails you better have some thick skin and be able to take some jokes. Well we would bust your balls if you come from the part of Kentucky I’m from. I shouldn’t be so quick to speak of all Kentucky considering how soft and blue some parts have become.

If you’re a guy and wear your hair in pigtails you better have some thick skin and be able to take some jokes. Well we would bust your balls if you come from the part of Kentucky I’m from. I shouldn’t be so quick to speak of all Kentucky considering how soft and blue some parts have become.
"Pigtails"? ...send him to Arkansas, those are handlebars!

Hair in pigtails? Whatever. What's up with men and painting their nails these days?

Hair in pigtails? Whatever. What's up with men and painting their nails these days?

Best I can tell is the abandoning of having to look manly or macho to BE manly or macho. If this dude can go out in pig tails and painted nails and hang 30 on you, there's not a ton of room to talk. Like if Oscar rolled out and had red nail polish and fake eye lashes, I wouldn't bat an eye because the dudes a hoss and would snag 25 boards. Just a theory, anyway. Obviously doesn't work on dudes who try it and are still push overs.

Can’t decide if the hair police are being serious in this thread. Our best bucket getter the past two years often wore the same look and hate to break it to you but so does Jasper. Bottom line all these dudes have more talent in one tail than most of the Al Bundys in this thread talking crap.

I wonder if that attitude changes when he hits jumper after jumper in your face. That’s how shooters deal with people .

Reactions: catben and JC CATS
So you're soft if you don't make fun of a guy's hair now? If he has a deformity, we better really come up with some insults. I think you are confusing soft with being an asshole, that's what we call people who poke fun of people looks in my part of Ky

Only our fans could make a kids hairstyle about politics.

“We would string him up round these parts…we don’t tolerate no pigtails on anything with a wiener….”

You're such a phony with all this toxic masculinity. Of course you'd have Putin your avatar. Anyhow, that player would probably kick your ass with his pigtails.
OMG, I didn't notice the Putin avatar. This guy is anti American as you can get! Who supports Facist dictaters, especially Facist dictaters who are Russian and invade other countries? I bet he calls himself Republican, Reagan is turning over in his grave

So you're soft if you don't make fun of a guy's hair now? If he has a deformity, we better really come up with some insults. I think you are confusing soft with being an asshole, that's what we call people who poke fun of people looks in my part of Ky
You’re soft if you can’t take some ribbing. The guy can wear it however he wants. But, that doesn’t mean we can’t have an opinion about it. I do think there is a feminization of our males at a young age going on in the country. Some is organic and acceptable from within the natural bound curious, flashy boys.

The part that is alarming is the commercial and activist parents who use their kids as political billboards for the transgender movement, starting at such an early age that the kid(girl or boy) have no idea what is happening. They are just a prop in the story.

Of course there is always the influence of TicToc and other social media who glorify the most extreme everything.

So, be yourself. Do what you want to do, but let others have their opinion as well. Neither should be attacked, but a little ribbing either way should not start the cancel police.

jim carrey fitness GIF

Kind of a Vera de Milo look from Jim Carey's "In Living Color" days. Could care less about how he wears his hair, so long as he can hoop. Tape looks solid.

You’re soft if you can’t take some ribbing. The guy can wear it however he wants. But, that doesn’t mean we can’t have an opinion about it. I do think there is a feminization of our males at a young age going on in the country. Some is organic and acceptable from within the natural bound curious, flashy boys.

The part that is alarming is the commercial and activist parents who use their kids as political billboards for the transgender movement, starting at such an early age that the kid(girl or boy) have no idea what is happening. They are just a prop in the story.

Of course there is always the influence of TicToc and other social media who glorify the most extreme everything.

So, be yourself. Do what you want to do, but let others have their opinion as well. Neither should be attacked, but a little ribbing either way should not start the cancel police.
Who got canceled? Ole boy can still voice his opinion and don't get it twisted, it wasn't good natured ribbing. He said he was transitioning, which is a very polarizing thing in this country today. Children are having transgender surgery I thought only goofballs like MTG believed that That is a popular mantra, make fun of someone and then say, just kidding. As far as feminization of males today 😂 😂 😂 😆 😂 Good thing I didn't wear my hair down over my ears and to my collar in the 70s. Yes I heard, well if she likes it that way. Some was not good natured running. I wasn't accused of transitioning tho. That's a new bigotry of today. You have a nice day now and go Cats!

Who got canceled? Ole boy can still voice his opinion and don't get it twisted, it wasn't good natured ribbing. He said he was transitioning, which is a very polarizing thing in this country today. Children are having transgender surgery I thought only goofballs like MTG believed that That is a popular mantra, make fun of someone and then say, just kidding. As far as feminization of males today 😂 😂 😂 😆 😂 Good thing I didn't wear my hair down over my ears and to my collar in the 70s. Yes I heard, well if she likes it that way. Some was not good natured running. I wasn't accused of transitioning tho. That's a new bigotry of today. You have a nice day now and go Cats!
Well, I see you are one that struggles with ribbing, My point was, you got bent out of shape because someone said anyone wearing hair like that should have some thick skin, i.e. be able to take some ribbing if he comes to a certain part of the state where the population is more traditional. Of course, that and my comments seem to have “Triggered” you, which is typical for those who cannot take ribbing and call everyone who is more tradition in beliefs about gender a bigot. It is funny, because within his close circle of friends, I would almost guarantee you the give him some jabs about his hair. That is how guys are. It is only the social justice police who want to determine how, who and when others can poke a little fun and blow it way out of proportion.

Well, I see you are one that struggles with ribbing, My point was, you got bent out of shape because someone said anyone wearing hair like that should have some thick skin, i.e. be able to take some ribbing if he comes to a certain part of the state where the population is more traditional. Of course, that and my comments seem to have “Triggered” you, which is typical for those who cannot take ribbing and call everyone who is more tradition in beliefs about gender a bigot. It is funny, because within his close circle of friends, I would almost guarantee you the give him some jabs about his hair. That is how guys are. It is only the social justice police who want to determine how, who and when others can poke a little fun and blow it way out of proportion.
Yeah, you should see my post where spell check changed Butler to Hitler! I laughed my ass off at myself. I have a great sense of humor, but when you tell a guy with long hair he is transitioning, in today's climate, u ain't joking Actually I am more humorous than you know. I know more about humor than anyone 😂 😂

Last edited:
Where you are from does NOT make you tough, just FYI. Geography plays ZERO part. Pretty sure where he is from, they would "bust your balls".

Who cares whether Pope has been in contact with him. Why would that even matter?

There is nothing "alarming" about parents being proud of their transitioning kids as long as it's being done through adequate gate-keeping and effective monitoring and prescribing from a medical professional. Otherwise, people should just mind their own business, or go procreate and raise their children to their standards (and the consequences that come with that). Let people be proud of who you are. Let them be. NONE of us are here for a very long time.

Yeah, you should see my post where spell check changed Butler to Hitler! I laughed my ass off at myself. I have a great sense of humor, but when you tell a guy with long hair he is transitioning, in today's climate, u ain't joking
That is the problem, 20 years ago that would have just been considered a light hearted jab. Now days, because the social justice warriors have created the environment of “No Tolerance” for poking fun, everyone is hyper sensitive. I am not one who puts up with people degrading others, but poking fun is a whole different thing. Just ask Dave Chappell, who I think is a shining light for comedy and how ridiculously sensitive the whole country has gotten over social justice. I am moving on from the subject in this post.

Haven’t seen any seen any of his vids on his play. But if he can dribble, pass, play defense and shoot within a structured system and Pope likes him, I am a big fan!

There is nothing "alarming" about parents being proud of their transitioning kids as long as it's being done through adequate gate-keeping and effective monitoring and prescribing from a medical professional. Otherwise, people should just mind their own business, or go procreate and raise their children to their standards (and the consequences that come with that). Let people be proud of who you are. Let them be. NONE of us are here for a very long time.
Parents should be thrown in jail for allowing kids to do something this absurd. Parents can't grant a kid the right to purchase beer but they can give permission for a person to cause irrevocable harm to themselves. This is going to be one of the biggest unforgivable sins of the current time and many "doctors" should be and hopefully will be serving jail time.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT