ADVERTISEMENT

4 & 5 year olds go on rampage...

CatsFanGG24

All-American
Gold Member
Dec 23, 2003

Elementary school students aged four and five allegedly beat their teacher in her classroom until she was unresponsive.

The students reportedly used their fists and feet in the attack at Pines Lakes Elementary in Pembroke Pines, Florida.

The pupils apparently threw objects and flipped chairs in the ‘cool down’ room at the school around 10am on Wednesday.

Children should not be in a cool down room together. If they have to be sent there then no other kids should be there. The article keeps saying students but at the end only mentions one. Kind of confusing.

Kindergarten kids can be big and teachers can be small. If she was knocked over and hit her head hard, then the kid could have just wailed on her. Plus she can't 'fight' back. Only allowed to restrain.

I read the story and I don't know how it's possible unless this was the 5 year old.
3818094-untitled-1-recovered.jpg

This raises the age old question: how many 5 year olds could you defeat in a pitched hand to hand battle at one time?

I think, properly motivated, I could take down 20 easy before they would overwhelm me Alamo style.

Removing societal norms and behaviors? Are they in waves, all at once, what's the location, etc?

I never laid a hand on my son unlike how I was parented and he turned out fine. There were times though….

That being said with no rules I could handle 10-15 5 years old easy.

Reactions: jcrow10 and Nbacats
It taught you behave and respect your elders and if you got out of line, that’s exactly what you will get. Pretty easy to figure out but we did t have pronouns back then 🍺
Sorry you were treated that way as a child. No one deserves that. Hopefully you don’t pass that on if you have kids

Reactions: Nbacats
Can you all stay on topic?

Now, I think I could take probably twenty 4 and 5 year olds. I have a 4 year old and they’re easily tossable and terrible at understanding team work. One good landed punch will put at least half of them in defensive mode.

Follow up question: What’s the maximum age you would confidently say you could win a fight with every one in the world? I’m probably going with 11.

Reactions: jcrow10
Can you all stay on topic?

Now, I think I could take probably twenty 4 and 5 year olds. I have a 4 year old and they’re easily tossable and terrible at understanding team work. One good landed punch will put at least half of them in defensive mode.

Follow up question: What’s the maximum age you would confidently say you could win a fight with every one in the world? I’m probably going with 11.

A large 5th grader could easily land a good punch, I would say 7. You’re underestimating how many large early bloomers there are. 8 years old is what? A 3rd grader? I’m sure the next LeBron as a 3rd grader could surprise me and land a punch.

A large 5th grader could easily land a good punch, I would say 7. You’re underestimating how many large early bloomers there are. 8 years old is what? A 3rd grader? I’m sure the next LeBron as a 3rd grader could surprise me and land a punch.
*Or* have some advanced martial arts or wrestling training coupled with size at a young age.

Reactions: Ron Mehico
Little Hercules was 8 when he became famous for being the strongest kid in the world and he only weighed 80 lbs. I feel pretty good about my chances with that age.

LIL_HER_2.PNG

Still need someone to give me more info here.

are we assuming just regular five year olds? Are they angry? Are they aware they’re trying to take me out? Will they feel fear and hesitation when they see me take out the others?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT