ADVERTISEMENT

3 week layoff after Duke

mbc82584

Junior
Jun 11, 2006
This is a very unusual scheduling quirk I just noticed at ukathletics.com. So unusual I wonder if it’s a typo.

Do we really play duke on November 6th then not have a single other game until Monmouth on the 28th?

If so, and we blow the brakes off Duke (which I fully expect), the hype leading into late November is going to be unreal.

Reactions: awf
We will have probably one or two game in between then. Hope they get a week off after the game though. It’s going to be a war. The national championship may very well be played that night. Wouldn’t surprise me to see the same game in April.

We will have probably one or two game in between then. Hope they get a week off after the game though. It’s going to be a war. The national championship may very well be played that night. Wouldn’t surprise me to see the same game in April.
I would. I'm not buying the Duke hype.

I wish we could schedule a game before Duke. I mean we have the two exhibitions...maybe treat them more seriously this year?

Very bizarre to face a top team the first game. I think the game favors UK though with our experience + frosh. Duke won't know what hit them. I don't think Duke will make it to the title game either...Coach K has proven he cannot win without top upper classmen in the one and done system. I'm not even talking not winning titles...I'm talking about even making it to the Final Four with them. 2015 was great and all, but that team had some key experience. This year's team doesn't.

Reactions: FrankUnderwood
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT