ADVERTISEMENT

3-16 GAME THREAD

That was a fun game. Close throughout, lots of big shots, clean play, a whole lot of clutch. I enjoyed that. Congratulations to Notre Dame.

Reactions: Midway Cat
1) Play-in for eleven seeds is a weird concept.
2) I got over the ND loss pretty quick but watching these oafs play basketball tonight made it sting all over again. Somehow they made an exciting game boring.

Reactions: Montana81
Notre Dame loss looks better and better everyday. Going to be looking real good if they make it past Alabama. Who knew we were losing to a tournament team capable of winning 2+ games.

Just saw some dude preaching for a Elam ending in the NCAA tournament game how could anybody watch that game and say Elam ending is needed

I had never heard of this before tonight. So I went and read up on that. That’s the stupidest damn thing I’ve ever heard of.
Exactly if you have watched the TBT the basketball tournament in the summer it works for that but the NCAA tournament it would never work

I have not. And I just don’t see a practical purpose to that rule in real basketball.
Well it’s the tournament of former college player where they play for a million dollars, and It works there because it adds more interest to the tournament because not many would watch it otherwise, the ncaa tournament doesn’t need that

Reactions: BigKari
Just got home from the game. That was a fun one! I was sitting second row behind ND bench. Not that I didn’t know it before, but Mike Brey can coach! Harper Jr. was hitting ridiculous shots!! Both teams wanted it bad.

The dreaded 3 guys go for a block and no one gets the rebound play.
That happened all game, they had so many chances to win with all the clutch shots they hit but too many times they got a stop on the first shot only to no get the rebound and immediately allow a score.

Just got home from the game. That was a fun one! I was sitting second row behind ND bench. Not that I didn’t know it before, but Mike Brey can coach! Harper Jr. was hitting ridiculous shots!! Both teams wanted it bad.
Harper Jr. is clutch as can be. That was a heck of a game. Bet it was super fun live.

Reactions: BigKari
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT