ADVERTISEMENT

2nd BOOM is Incoming Today!! Brea + 1 Other per Kyle Tucker

I admittedly didn’t watch any West Virginia last year….but his shot selection was so bad at Arizona he was shown the door. He acted like the best player on the team and wanted to take all the big shots but he was like the 4th-5th best guy on the team. Which is why he was recruited over and/or shown the door by Zona.
Well his JR. year at Arizona, he averaged 10 points per game, 5.1 assist, 2.4 rebounds, shot 37% from 3FG. Played in 35 games, starting 34 of them and averaged 31 minutes. I hardly think a DD scorer and 5.1 assist player was "shown the door". His Sophomore year stats were nearly identical.
Myself, I will take all the 10 per game / 5 assist and 37% three point shooters I can get. Give me 3 of them over ONE gun who averages 20 ppg and 1 assist.

Reactions: lazycat75 and ib4ky
So why tf post it then? You post too many rumors, take a break.
Why you don’t you shove it. It’s a message board, sisk wouldn’t have put it behind a paywall if there wasn’t some validity to it. The pricks with 10 posts tellin me what to post, either read it and respond normally or shut the hell up and move on

season 4 episode 3 GIF by Workaholics

Well his JR. year at Arizona, he averaged 10 points per game, 5.1 assist, 2.4 rebounds, shot 37% from 3FG. Played in 35 games, starting 34 of them and averaged 31 minutes. I hardly think a DD scorer and 5.1 assist player was "shown the door". His Sophomore year stats were nearly identical.
Myself, I will take all the 10 per game / 5 assist and 37% three point shooters I can get. Give me 3 of them over ONE gun who averages 20 ppg and 1 assist.
I stand by statement and opinion that he wasn’t welcomed back at Arizona and had to find another school. I respect that you disagree. I think he has a terrible attitude and is a team cancer and I don’t want him anywhere near Kentucky basketball.

I stand by statement and opinion that he wasn’t welcomed back at Arizona and had to find another school. I respect that you disagree. I think he has a terrible attitude and is a team cancer and I don’t want him anywhere near Kentucky basketball.
Confusing why our coaches would not know this with their research of the player.

Does not mean Kiirsa was the issue. It could be that 2 or 3 players did not get along well and Zona had other options at that position. Does not mean that guy was the bad guy. Did WVU tell him to leave. You have 2 teams back to back years then you have Rashaad Carauth (SP) issues.

Reactions: Catfan2226
Does not mean Kiirsa was the issue. It could be that 2 or 3 players did not get along well and Zona had other options at that position. Does not mean that guy was the bad guy. Did WVU tell him to leave. You have 2 teams back to back years then you have Rashaad Carauth (SP) issues.
That’s a totally fair question….West Virginia was in weird basketball purgatory this year. Huggins gets fired late in the summer and they were totally broken after that. It was essentially a throw away year because things went so poorly with the new coach. I admittedly didn’t follow West Virginia basketball for a second last year so I have no idea how he behaved at West Virginia. I would imagine after we got Mitchell he got all the shots he wanted but I have no idea so it’s reckless to wildly speculate even on a message board.

Average players who supposedly have a "terrible attitude and are a team cancer" usually don't start 92% of a teams games UNLESS their name is LeBron, the coach is a simping beta-male or they are a 5-Star Freshmen at a minor league NBA college!!!!!!!

Got a sweet jump shot looks for teammates seems like he would fit in great @Kentucky

Any particular reason?
Disappears in big games. Does some really odd things on the court when there's pressure moments.

Hope he's a great pickup and he's got experience but that's reason why. This isn't a Pop Isaacs off the court thing where that contact made 0 sense and was a nightmare in waiting with the crew he would've brought with him but basketball wise, just never cared for him.

Coach Pope is putting a lot of emphasis on familiarity facing guys and that makes sense. Coaches tend to like players who put in work against them at every level.

Also I'm very nitpicky about details and Krissa does little things that tap out of big moments. Like knowing he's got 3 fouls and doing something reckless to get a 4th. Passing up open shots, attempting silly high risk passes, not knowing time/score, etc...just why I personally haven't been high on him as a player and my viewing was more vested when he was part of Arizona's program rather than the Dumpster fire in Morgantown.

Reactions: Ghettobird
How can Williams go to another team ? The portal is closed. He would have to enter his name already / Am I wrong on this ?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT