ADVERTISEMENT

2nd BOOM is Incoming Today!! Brea + 1 Other per Kyle Tucker

Maybe you’re right. Haven’t watched him play. Even better if so. My point was he was a fine get statistically.
it is not you, a lot of guys on here think that if a guy doesn't average 18-20 per game, shoot 40+ % from 3, they suck or are role players. Kira shot better than 42% from 3, averaged the same points as Brea, has 3 times better assist / defensive numbers than Brea, but because Brea shot 48% from 3, he is all world. Well, the three 3s he hits per game, is ALL you get from him. Then others if a guy averages 10-12 on a balanced team and not 20 on a scrub sub .500 team, they are not "very good".

Last edited:
Kerr would be a massive get as a PG that could split time with Butler.

Was a top 50-100 transfer last year. Statistically had another good season last year on a pretty poor team.
Looks kinda like a Mahaney type. Same size, scores about the same, maybe a better shooter and obviously a really good passer. Needed a guard like this that can shoot, pass and play the one or two. If we get Brea then we need another forward that can score, rebound and play with energy.

A European pass first point guard who shoots over 40% from three, averaged 5 assists at a school like Arizona…and yet we wouldn’t be happy with the addition? I don’t get it.
I admittedly didn’t watch any West Virginia last year….but his shot selection was so bad at Arizona he was shown the door. He acted like the best player on the team and wanted to take all the big shots but he was like the 4th-5th best guy on the team. Which is why he was recruited over and/or shown the door by Zona.

Reactions: bookerfan66
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT