ADVERTISEMENT

2nd BOOM is Incoming Today!! Brea + 1 Other per Kyle Tucker

My opinion on Kerr watching him at Arizona was he’s the dude you love to have on your team and hate him on any other team. Really cocky and a really good shooter though I didn’t follow him at all at WV so idk how last year went.

Reactions: Titpwhami2014
Totally right on. Robinson would be high caliber f yea and to go along with Brea wow what a day. Robinson is a special player who can help within the system and he and Pope are already on the same page. He would be a HUGE pickup today.

I think some are just latched on to the portal and aren’t thinking about team chemistry, familiarity, or the system we’re running. Some are still kind of swayed by the darts to the top 25 list.
It’s more that we’ve known about Robinson for a while, so when Matt Jones or Tucker hypes it up as a big surprise it’s not really a big surprise. I’d love to him on the team.

42% from 3 coming off the bench as an 8/9 man? I’m all for it.
Why would he be a 8th/9th man ? just curious ? he is better than Brea, IMO. He defends, gets in the lane, gets fouled, and averages almost 5 assist per game to go along with his 11 points per. Brea gives you 3 3's a game and nothing else. He makes 2.7 3's per game, so not THAT big of a difference. The biggest difference, he has a more diverse game than Brea, doesn't depend solely on shooting 3's.

Reactions: EliteBlue
Booms all around.

loose-cannon-no-country-for-old-men.gif

Predict who will be the first to complain about who it is!
We have a front runner for the award when the player is officially announce. moses1uk is my pick. He has never watched Kerr Krisa (or 90% of thee guys) play, and is shitting on them like they play at the Y on Saturdays. 100% lock he is a stat chaser, PPG / 3FG% is his barometer for gauging how good the player is.

A European pass first point guard who shoots over 40% from three, averaged 5 assists at a school like Arizona…and yet we wouldn’t be happy with the addition? I don’t get it.
You’ve still got a few leftovers here that are looking for any reason to be negative bc their lord and savior left and we don’t have hypothetical potential based star ratings to get excited about and win May/June

Why would he be a 8th/9th man ? just curious ? he is better than Brea, IMO. He defends, gets in the lane, gets fouled, and averages almost 5 assist per game to go along with his 11 points per. Brea gives you 3 3's a game and nothing else. He makes 2.7 3's per game, so not THAT big of a difference. The biggest difference, he has a more diverse game than Brea, doesn't depend solely on shooting 3's.
Maybe you’re right. Haven’t watched him play. Even better if so. My point was he was a fine get statistically.

Reactions: kywildcat41086
A European pass first point guard who shoots over 40% from three, averaged 5 assists at a school like Arizona…and yet we wouldn’t be happy with the addition? I don’t get it.
I think it’s more of a resignation that the Cats probably aren’t getting a true next level player. What Pope has done is remarkable considering he built a roster from complete scratch.

He probably has put together an NCAAt team in 2 weeks. But there’s no next level talent quite yet. Need a couple of those guys to compete at the highest level. It will happen for sure. Just too much to ask for it to be next year.

I think we needed another point that wouldn't expect to start in case Perry
doesn't turn out to be all that as a freshman(I think he will be all that).

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT