ADVERTISEMENT

2nd BOOM is Incoming Today!! Brea + 1 Other per Kyle Tucker

Come on.... I just logged on to check on my lunch break and now I'll be on here for the rest of the afternoon! :)

Such a great time to be a Cat fan!
Wednesday Hump Day GIF by GIPHY Studios 2021

Totally right on. Robinson would be high caliber f yea and to go along with Brea wow what a day. Robinson is a special player who can help within the system and he and Pope are already on the same page. He would be a HUGE pickup today.

I think some are just latched on to the portal and aren’t thinking about team chemistry, familiarity, or the system we’re running. Some are still kind of swayed by the darts to the top 25 list.
Great post UKBloke

Totally right on. Robinson would be high caliber f yea and to go along with Brea wow what a day. Robinson is a special player who can help within the system and he and Pope are already on the same page. He would be a HUGE pickup today.

I think some are just latched on to the portal and aren’t thinking about team chemistry, familiarity, or the system we’re running. Some are still kind of swayed by the darts to the top 25 list.
Agree. A BUNCH of posters all they look at is "how many points did they average" or "what is their 3 point shooting %" It is not ALL about scoring and 3 point shooting, you have to have balance.

Robinson is good but would not be as exciting as all this suspense.
Robinson would be huge.

Not just 6th man of the year with another season of development, he has multiple years in the Pope system.....literally the only player on the roster that knows the system.

Would be huge to add that piece from both a rotation stand point **and** to help get other players comfortable with the new system

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT