ADVERTISEMENT

24-25 Team Poster

funKYcat75

All-American
Apr 10, 2008
Free Mash
Glad to finally see the new poster. It's classically simple and very well done. Like me, I think it helps to put a player's name to a face before the season starts. Enjoy!

L to R: Collin Chandler, Koby Brea, Otega Oweh, Brandon Garrison, Travis Perry, Amari Williams, Some Guy, Andrew Carr, Lamont Butler, Ansley Almonor, Kerr Kriisa, Jaxson Robinson, Trent Noah

mbb.jpg

Carr doesn’t have a neck; Butler’s head sits directly on his shoulders and Coach Pope is a foot taller than Amari Williams. 😂
Brandon Garrison looks like a bobble head...Collin Chandler looks like a Chia pet...Koby Brea looks like the butcher from the movie The Gangs of New York

Reactions: funKYcat75

1. kentukcy
  2. collin hair (technically Ansley's hair)
  3. koby face
  4. otega muscle
  5. brandon head

6. tall pope
  7. andrew missing neck
  8. lamont Delk neck

9. Jaxson 3 leg (belongs to Amari)
  10. trent travis face
  11. university-6

12. pac10

Very poor art work. NOT a clean classic look. It had the ability to be a classic, but whom ever didn't do the editing, butchered this poster.

Love your poster every season, Funky.

Extremely pleased to see that IGA has replaced Kroger as a corporate sponsor. Hopefully we can move up to the Piggly Wiggly tier next season

Also, the QR codes. 😄

Looks like the geography monster took a bite out of the state map around Louisville.

Last edited:
Reactions: chroix
Only thing the AI didn’t screw up were the banners. It knows better than to piss off BBN.

Glad to finally see the new poster. It's classically simple and very well done. Like me, I think it helps to put a player's name to a face before the season starts. Enjoy!

L to R: Collin Chandler, Koby Brea, Otega Oweh, Brandon Garrison, Travis Perry, Amari Williams, Some Guy, Andrew Carr, Lamont Butler, Ansley Almonor, Kerr Kriisa, Jaxson Robinson, Trent Noah

mbb.jpg
Excited to see Andrew Carr think he’s gonna be their best player

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT