ADVERTISEMENT

2 teams we beat by a combined 48 points playing for the title

CROCAT

Freshman
Nov 20, 2018
Way to coach the team up, Cal!

You sure had those players peaking at the right time. After all, only March matters, right? Or was it June? I must have forgot. But anyway, as those suckers from North Carolina and Kansas play for something called the NCAA championship, we can put our feet up and wait for the Green Room show where Cal will lead us to a comfortable victory against all of our rivals. Can't wait to rock that Sharpe NBA jersey, heard he's gonna choose 0 as his number, in honor of how many seconds he played at Kentucky...Draft Night baby!

You sure had those players peaking at the right time. After all, only March matters, right? Or was it June? I must have forgot. But anyway, as those suckers from North Carolina and Kansas play for something called the NCAA championship, we can put our feet up and wait for the Green Room show where Cal will lead us to a comfortable victory against all of our rivals. Can't wait to rock that Sharpe NBA jersey, heard he's gonna choose 0 as his number, in honor of how many seconds he played at Kentucky...Draft Night baby!
Nice post Phil Fulmer
IDIOT
PULL FOR SOMEONE ELSE

Lets hang a Helms Bread title banner that says, "beat both participants in the national title game during the regular season."

Sometimes I feel like my life is an alien tv show where the things I like just end up torturing me in ironic ways like the national title teams being -48 against Kentucky who lost in the first round to a college the size of my high school.

I hope there's people out in space laughing at me, because there's nobody in the room that I'm typing this in laughing.

We’re not beating either team right now, especially UNC. UNC was in the middle of figuring out how to keep Roy as coach while Hubert did the coaching. They figured it out and UNC’s players became exponentially better during the season. Just look at Love.

Calipari sucks.

Some teams improve as the season progresses, some don't. For whatever reason, Cal's teams in the most recent past haven't. It's not just one thing but a combination.

I'd be willing to wager if weplayed both team 10 more times, we wouldn't blow either out the way we did earlier. They've improved. We didn't.

Reactions: dcw62

Don’t worry. Hopefully Shaedon Sharpe and Oscar enter the draft and we will beat them on that night. There is still hope.

Injuries will do that. Did not go from the best team in the country to average by the coach having a stroke.

We played our best basketball starting immediately after the Notre Dame loss, when Cal handed the offense to Wheeler for a few weeks. We ran, ran, ran. Then in the last month of the season, Cal took over the offense again and we reverted back to the same plow horse offense that always spells doom for Cal teams. And that won’t ever change.

Lets hang a Helms Bread title banner that says, "beat both participants in the national title game during the regular season."

Sometimes I feel like my life is an alien tv show where the things I like just end up torturing me in ironic ways like the national title teams being -48 against Kentucky who lost in the first round to a college the size of my high school.

I hope there's people out in space laughing at me, because there's nobody in the room that I'm typing this in laughing.
Who in this thread said it was a good thing? Take a Xanax and coach soccer or something.

Also the two coaches had a lot of the fan bases wanting their coach to be fired. Crazy.

Is not like we had no injuries or anything.

I’m sure he purposely injured TyTy and Wheeler as well.
Oh, I guess you're going to blame Grady, TyTy, Wheeler and Brooks being scared to death on those injuries. But what about Murray(16), Monk(17), PJ(18), Quickley and Herro(19)?

It's a PATTERN with Cal.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT