ADVERTISEMENT

#2 Kentucky vs. Florida

I was at the game, and it was bitterly disappointing to never be in it after the first inning; however, I'm a bit surprised to see how negative the comments are here. Even if we had lost 100-0, this was the best season in school history. We have half of our lineup in a huge hitting slump and lack of pitching depth caught up to us in Omaha.
Absolutely the most positive couple of seasons in school history. The transfer portal has given it a new life. I think most are just discussing what can be done to try to sustain/improve and challenges we face etc. What sports fans generally do. SEC is brutal but we get to use being a part of it to recruit to it.

Last edited:
Don’t understand why just 11.7?

Why not give everybody 20?

Is nil a major factor with college baseball?
It's a title ix thing. Basically football takes so many scholarships that other sports suffer to balance out the fact that no women's sport has so many.

Reactions: The-Hack
I noticed a commercial with 3 UK baseball players. So I’m thinking that the publicity for the players is starting to get out there and NIL is starting to grow for them (at least some players).

I’d like to start seeing a “team” NIL where all the players on the roster get a cut.

I noticed a commercial with 3 UK baseball players. So I’m thinking that the publicity for the players is starting to get out there and NIL is starting to grow for them (at least some players).

I’d like to start seeing a “team” NIL where all the players on the roster get a cut.
Vandy has essentially done this. They don’t want to be about ‘paying excessive money’ so they don’t pay higher amounts for transfers or specific players so what they’ve done is essentially used NIL in baseball to provide a full scholarship for everybody on the roster and make everyone whole but not pay above that for anyone

It's a title ix thing. Basically football takes so many scholarships that other sports suffer to balance out the fact that no women's sport has so many.
You'd think that Dance Team, Gymnastics, Stunt, and Volleyball would help to even that out, but I guess not? Still, I hope that they can strike with NIL while the iron is hot from this season's success.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT