ADVERTISEMENT

18th

8 of top 24 teams in America from one conference! 1/3 Lol
Of the 7 teams in the SEC ranked besides UK the Cats are 2-1 against them and only play 1 more #2 UGA in Ky.

Reactions: jauk11
The Cats beat Florida, AT FLORIDA, yet the Gators are 4 spots ahead of Kentucky.
A&M beat the Cats. Yet, Kentucky is 3 spots ahead of the Aggies.

Strange. But then again, the polls never have made much sense over the years. I guess today's AP poll shouldn't be any different.
Same thing with the Coach's poll.

The Cats beat Florida, AT FLORIDA, yet the Gators are 4 spots ahead of Kentucky.

Strange. But then again, the polls never have made much sense over the years. I guess today's AP poll shouldn't be any different.
Aggies have two losses so that explains that but UF being 4 spots ahead of UK is an utter and complete farce.

That LSU win was a huge boost for UF. UK needs to just keep winning. TAMU is a good team with a good coaching staff.

My question is about if the offensIve coaches are utilizing the talents of the players most efficiently and effectively. Bowden, Rose and Conrad all need more involvement, imo...The OL had some issues, as well. Would love to see more short passes to Baker and Richardson...those guys have fallen off the map lately.

That LSU win was a huge boost for UF. UK needs to just keep winning. TAMU is a good team with a good coaching staff.

My question is about if the offensIve coaches are utilizing the talents of the players most efficiently and effectively. Bowden, Rose and Conrad all need more involvement, imo...The OL had some issues, as well. Would love to see more short passes to Baker and Richardson...those guys have fallen off the map lately.
Think film and bye week then being favored in 5 of our last 6 games.

Everything is going just according to plan!!!

Bwah hah ahahah.

Reactions: Bank Cat
ATM is a top 15 team and the were yesterday. The polls are garbage. They are useless and void of logic. We beat Florida at Florida by double digits but they are better than UK in voters minds. Lol.

It's all about when you win or lose...UK loses and Fla has won 4 straight I think...a win yesterday = t10 for UK

Reactions: Chuckinden
The defense is doing there part.. A&M scored more points against Bama and Clemson, 2 of the top defenses in the nation.. If UK can just get to slightly above average on offense, they can win a lot of games. The 2 games I worry about on UKs remaining schedule are Mizzou and Georgia.. I think we handle business in the other 4, so, 9-3 or 10-2 record is where we ought to be.. lt'd get us a great bowl, either way, but 10-2 could get us a New Years 6 bowl game, which would be tremendous, so, we still have a lot to play for and beat Ga. and who knows what happens then..

Weird.

According to some of our fans we have a totally inept team, totally inept coaching staff, dumb players, etc etc and still we are ranked 18th in the nation.

Somebody somewhere is wrong.
SaneVelvetyIbizanhound-small.gif

Reactions: Blue Bigfoot
The SEC has 8 teams ranked in this poll and UK beat #14 at the Swamp and smashed #24 at home. UK lost in OT at #22. Three SEC teams are ranked behind UK. Only 2 of the ranked SEC teams are undefeated.

Go Cats!!!

Reactions: The-Hack

Gators jumping us is a head scratcher, but probably the combination of beating LSU and the Tebow effect.

Weird.

According to some of our fans we have a totally inept team, totally inept coaching staff, dumb players, etc etc and still we are ranked 18th in the nation.

Not worth mentioning.

Weird.

Don’t think I have seen anyone say we have an inept team, most of the player criticism has been on one player and was merited for his performance (more on the heart and desire than anything performance related). Coaches are more to blame for putting him in that situation. Our coaches are anything but inept but some of their decisions they make do leave a lot to be desired.

Kyle Field is a huge luxury— UK held their own.

Here's the thing. UK loses to Tx A&M and A&M becomes ranked. UK doesn't drop far. Florida and MSU both lost to UK but beat top 10 teams. Looks to me like the pollsters are saying...Losing to UK is not a bad loss...UK is pretty darned good. Wouldn't surprise me if USC gets ranked by the end of the season.

Don’t think I have seen anyone say we have an inept team, most of the player criticism has been on one player and was merited for his performance (more on the heart and desire than anything performance related).

Not sure I understand your point above. Has there been criticism of a UK player's heart and desire? If so, I would dismiss those as inane and absurd. Maybe that is not what you meant?

Not sure I understand your point above. Has there been criticism of a UK player's heart and desire? If so, I would dismiss those as inane and absurd. Maybe that is not what you meant?

Perhaps heart and desire may not be the best choice of words but he played very tentative. Didn’t lower his head and pick up the first down when before him, rather just ran lateral out of bounds or in the case of OT slid two yards shy of a first. Perhaps he was told by the staff to not take any chances which I think is a really good chance.

I like TW and think his upside is tremendous. We don’t win the Florida game without him but he didn’t look like the same player the other night as he did against Florida.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT