ADVERTISEMENT

12-14 FREE recruiting update from somebody that does not know much

EclipsingYou

Junior
Sep 23, 2003
JUCO DB Kelvin Clemmons is committing to UK next week on December 19th, most likely. I'd be surprised if it isn't Kentucky. So would all the other online recruiting experts.

Kentucky is in the running for 3* 5.6 DE from Cincinnati, Anthony Booker. He recently announced his top 6 of Toledo (He visited there on 12-1), Rutgers, Maryland, Indiana, Cincinnati, and Kentucky. If they have a scholarship available I think that Booker could end up at Kentucky.

Jammie Robinson is taking an official visit to Kentucky this weekend according to a twitter post on 12-12. Robinson has really been showing UK "the love" on social media. It is a 2 horse race between South Carolina and Kentucky.

Devonta Lee is a possibility. His teammate and current Kentucky commit, Amani Gilmore, is doing his best to get him to Lexington. LSU is still the favorite

The staff is still recruiting Tanner Bowles (Alabama commit). Some Alabama fans online are questioning how committed he is. I don't expect him to flip to Kentucky, personally.

UL commit, Aidin Robbins, has been hanging out with Vince Marrow. I am not sure if UK has an extra scholarship that they would give him though. Robbins grew up a Louisville fan, but doesn't seem very solid in his commitment lately. A recruiting "expert" from BYU, Josh Hansen, thinks that he will flip to BYU.

The former preferred walk on to Kentucky WR, Micah White, who recently told UK that if they couldn't give him a scholarship he'd be going to Kansas (who offered him a scholarship), just announced that he'd be walking on at South Carolina. Interesting turn of events.

One time Kentucky lean, Keevan Bailey, has committed to Colorado St.

Another player that was considered Kentucky, Luke Griffin, has committed to Missouri.

That's how I see things as of today, December 14th. If you're wanting more information you should probably sign up for a premium membership!

I am not claiming to have any inside information and everything I have posted here could be entirely wrong. This is all in my completely worthless opinion, as always.

JUCO DB Kelvin Clemmons is committing to UK next week on December 19th, most likely. I'd be surprised if it isn't Kentucky. So would all the other online recruiting experts.

Kentucky is in the running for 3* 5.6 DE from Cincinnati, Anthony Booker. He recently announced his top 6 of Toledo (He visited there on 12-1), Rutgers, Maryland, Indiana, Cincinnati, and Kentucky. If they have a scholarship available I think that Booker could end up at Kentucky.

Jammie Robinson is taking an official visit to Kentucky this weekend according to a twitter post on 12-12. Robinson has really been showing UK "the love" on social media. It is a 2 horse race between South Carolina and Kentucky.

Devonta Lee is a possibility. His teammate and current Kentucky commit, Amani Gilmore, is doing his best to get him to Lexington. LSU is still the favorite

The staff is still recruiting Tanner Bowles (Alabama commit). Some Alabama fans online are questioning how committed he is. I don't expect him to flip to Kentucky, personally.

UL commit, Aidin Robbins, has been hanging out with Vince Marrow. I am not sure if UK has an extra scholarship that they would give him though. Robbins grew up a Louisville fan, but doesn't seem very solid in his commitment lately. A recruiting "expert" from BYU, Josh Hansen, thinks that he will flip to BYU.

The former preferred walk on to Kentucky WR, Micah White, who recently told UK that if they couldn't give him a scholarship he'd be going to Kansas (who offered him a scholarship), just announced that he'd be walking on at South Carolina. Interesting turn of events.

Another player that was considered Kentucky, Luke Griffin, has committed to Missouri.

That's how I see things as of today, December 14th. If you're wanting more information you should probably sign up for a premium membership!

I am not claiming to have any inside information and everything I have posted here could be entirely wrong. This is all in my completely worthless opinion, as always.

I hope people appreciate the time you took to gather that info up and put it here for them. I enjoyed it myself, I know Luke Griffin, his dad played for me quite awhile back.

I expect UK to sign 26 this year. Can’t predict yet who might sign in February. Next week, I anticipate Scalzo, Gilmore, Tisdale, Crumes, Harris, Richardson, Ognenovic, Pope, Williamson, Cox, Gibson, Butler, Weaver, Knight-Goff, Casey, McDaniel, Bembry, Wilkins, Douglass, Robinson, Geiger, Echols, Clemmons. Some other UK targets won’t decide this month.

Last edited:
I'll add a name....Quandre Mosely is a JUCO DB, I think Safety, out of Eastern Arizona but originally from Georgia. He visited UK last weekend and is at Oregon this weekend. 247 has him favoring Utah, he's down to those 3 schools, but I'm hoping closeness to home may sway him to UK. Film is very impressive.

Reactions: THE_OAK
Mosely doesn't have an offer yet and not sure he gets one. Think UK gets Clemmons and then one of Robinson, Ward and Dodson.
This class is going to do a lot of long term good for UK’s roster at all three levels of the defense. UK is becoming a serious defensive force under Stoops and Matt House. They are getting it done on the recruiting scene here in Georgia.

Mosely doesn't have an offer yet and not sure he gets one. Think UK gets Clemmons and then one of Robinson, Ward and Dodson.
Do we know how good Clemmons is? Is he legit or are we just desperate to sign another CB? He’s not rated high and doesn’t have a good offer sheet. But I do trust this staffs eye for talent more on defense than offense.

Let’s see:

His truck has the script, “A” license plate

He’s graduating in December

In his senior pictures some of them are in Alabam gear

He went to the Bama/Auburn game

The mom of a young lady he is seeing says he’s leaving 1/5

Almost positive a signing ceremony is set up for this week

So, I’m pretty sure he’s not flipping

Do we know how good Clemmons is? Is he legit or are we just desperate to sign another CB? He’s not rated high and doesn’t have a good offer sheet. But I do trust this staffs eye for talent more on defense than offense.
GridironRR ranks him a 4*, the #2 JUCO CB behind only DJ Daniels who UK also offered but opted for UGA. That's not the end all of college football but is a good starting point I guess.

Let’s see:

His truck has the script, “A” license plate

He’s graduating in December

In his senior pictures some of them are in Alabam gear

He went to the Bama/Auburn game

The mom of a young lady he is seeing says he’s leaving 1/5

Almost positive a signing ceremony is set up for this week

So, I’m pretty sure he’s not flipping

I am not doubting anything you said, but it may not be his decision, Bama has 24 commits and still recruiting 5-6 hard.

Yeah the often quoted line for BAMA recruits lol it’s a business move can go both ways.

Last edited:
GridironRR ranks him a 4*, the #2 JUCO CB behind only DJ Daniels who UK also offered but opted for UGA. That's not the end all of college football but is a good starting point I guess.
That sounds really encouraging but I don't reputable that website is. Brandin Echols is nowhere to be found and they have Tobias Gilliam (who left last year) as the #3 safety.

That sounds really encouraging but I don't reputable that website is. Brandin Echols is nowhere to be found and they have Tobias Gilliam (who left last year) as the #3 safety.
Oh I know. All that stuff has to be taken with a grain of salt. The Clemmons ranking is encouraging, his offer sheet is...meh. Just have to trust the staff I guess.

so we finish this class with:

clemmons - cb
robinson - s
williamson - ot (really need anther o-lineman in this class)
lee (cross fingers) - wr
dodson - cb

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT