ADVERTISEMENT

110% CLUB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act was Trumps baby...2018 was the year of the great skedaddle of STH's nationwide...if you were one, you would have known that. ;)
Evidently you have not been to the grocery or gas pump lately. Inflation is ridiculous. All because of Bidens policies. If you can't see that you are blind in one eye and can't see out of the other.

Evidently you have not been to the grocery or gas pump lately. Inflation is ridiculous. All because of Bidens policies. If you can't see that you are blind in one eye and can't see out of the other.
WTF does that have to do with the K Fund, 110% Club or a 1099? [laughing]

Tell me you're not a season ticket holder, without telling me you've never been a season ticket holder?
[roll][roll][roll]

Is this for real?

Strange thread but he appears to have been making threats and his buddy Woody "liked" them?? Find someone and eradicate them? Wonder if this is why he got banned????

It's jaw-dropping how sick some are on the internet that they can't just ignore those they don't like. I mean we're talking about strangers you can easily ignore that shouldn't even register on your radar. Talk about creepy.

Last edited:
Which policies specifically? This whole time global inflation was caused by Bidens ”policies” and not a global shutdown due to Covid. Who knew. 🤡

Always injecting your ignorant politics.

Last edited:
Strange thread but he appears to have been making threats and his buddy Woody "liked" them?? Find someone and eradicate them? Wonder if this is why he got banned????

It's jaw-dropping how sick some are on the internet that they can't just ignore those they don't like. I mean we're talking about strangers you can easily ignore that shouldn't even register on your radar. Talk about creepy.
Creepy like dozens of accounts conversing and liking one another creepy? [laughing]

Time to up the Prozac Baller.

Friend, this inflation is due to the covid shutdowns and stimulus check handouts, and people taking gobs of money (boredom) out of their bank accounts and buying up shit because they could. People were driving around in new cars on their way to buy gaming consoles and flat-panel televisions, because they didn't have anywhere else they needed to be. I personally know people who were doing this. I'd say that both parties are collectively working to curb inflation.

Friend, this inflation is due to the covid shutdowns and stimulus check handouts, and people taking gobs of money (boredom) out of their bank accounts and buying up shit because they could. People were driving around in new cars on their way to buy gaming consoles and flat-panel televisions, because they didn't have anywhere else they needed to be. I personally know people who were doing this. I'd say that both parties are collectively working to curb inflation.

So gas prices have skyrocketed here and crippled alot of familes because of covid and not because of Policy? LMAO! I won't get into politics here so this will be my one and only comment but I have to laugh.

Creepy like dozens of accounts conversing and liking one another creepy? [laughing]

Time to up the Prozac Baller.

Jload22 doesnt have another account here and has never liked a single one of his own posts no matter how badly you want to push the narrative.

Pick the moderator you'd like to bring in to compare my IP with other users of your choice. I don't use a VPN so you are making a fool of yourself with the false allegations. . Glad to see you back from your lengthy suspension.....

I’m loving this $8.99 for a 12 pack of cokes now. You can get the deal of 3 for $18 though! It’s a mess, and that criminal is responsible for a lot of it.

Jload22 doesnt have another account here and has never liked a single one of his own posts no matter how badly you want to push the narrative.

Pick the moderator you'd like to bring in to compare my IP with other users of your choice. You won't.
Wait, I thought I was on ignore Baller...another in a long line of lies...BTW, where's Dubya C Dubya been? [laughing]

I guess IP addresses are yet another thing you fail to fully comprehend, you see little feller, you can login from another machine on another router and/or mask any IP addresses with software. [roll]

So gas prices have skyrocketed here and crippled alot of familes because of covid and not because of Policy? LMAO! I won't get into politics here so this will be my one and only comment but I have to laugh.
You don’t know how supply and demand works? Things were shutdown due to Covid, people worked from home, went out less, drove less, demand went way down causing gas prices to drop. Oil companies drastically cut production dropping supply because of the lower demand causing prices to go back up. As things opened back up and and people drove more demand increased causing gas prices to go up even more. Why does basic stuff have to be explained to these weak bootlickers controlled by politics. You won’t bring up the policies caused gas prices to go up because you can’t.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Mike-D
So he’s basically turned the athletic department into the government, now tickets, NIL collectives, and K-Fund isn’t enough. Not we need that $110 too.
110% Club has actually been around for a while, not sure exactly when, but we gave to it for years, because we earned bonus points towards upgrading seat locations.

In the past, a lot of those and other donations were at least partially tax deductible.

In 2018 Congress passed the Jobs & Tax Act which removed deductions from anything you got value from, such as donations towards the K Fund, required to purchase all seats in the lower bowl and a few in the upper.

The following year we were shocked at the empties. I know a lot of folks were writing the entire amount off, claiming they were giving away tix as a business expense.

Then we fell in the shitter, followed by Covid and that's where we are now.

Wait, I thought I was on ignore Baller...another in a long line of lies...BTW, where's Dubya C Dubya been? [laughing]

I guess IP addresses are yet another thing you fail to fully comprehend, you see little feller, you can login from another machine on another router and/or mask any IP addresses with software. [roll]

Multiple IDs at the same time and logging in and out of accounts is pathetic. I'd bet any amount of money that you have multiple ID's since you go so hard accusing others of it and just said you knew how to do it. You sure do act just like gromcat and it's obvious that he has dozens of accounts. That's usually how it works.....accuse others of what you're doing. I hit the "show ingored content" every day or three to make sure I didn't miss any breaking news and up your thread came, so there goes another of your theories up in smoke. Take care little buddy. I don't miss a single thing when I miss your posts. Again, glad to see you back (to your old tricks) from your lengthy suspension.

Multiple IDs at the same time and logging in and out of accounts is pathetic. I'd bet any amount of money that you have multiple ID's since you go so hard accusing others of it and just said you knew how to do it. You sure do act just like gromcat and it's obvious that has dozens of accounts. That's usually how it works.....accuse others of what you're doing. I hit the "show ingored content" every day or three to make sure I didn't miss any breaking news and up your thread came, so there goes another of your theories up in smoke. Take care little buddy. I don't miss a single thing when I miss your posts. Again, glad to see you back (to your old tricks) from your lengthy suspension.
Bet another $1.10?

Can you even comprehend what you write Baller? [roll]

Reactions: Mike-D
jerk-nil.png

Which policies specifically? This whole time global inflation was caused by Bidens ”policies” and not a global shutdown due to Covid. Who knew. 🤡

Always injecting your ignorant politics.
Before you begin criticizing others for their political stance, you may wish to learn what causes inflation. However, go ahead and inject your ignorant economics.

You don’t know how supply and demand works? Things were shutdown due to Covid, people worked from home, went out less, drove less, demand went way down causing gas prices to drop. Oil companies drastically cut production dropping supply because of the lower demand causing prices to go back up. As things opened back up and and people drove more demand increased causing gas prices to go up even more. Why does basic stuff have to be explained to these weak bootlickers controlled by politics. You won’t bring up the policies caused gas prices to go up because you can’t.
Another ignorant response. Inflation is a monetary phenomenon. Period.

Before you begin criticizing others for their political stance, you may wish to learn what causes inflation. However, go ahead and inject your ignorant economics.
I injected the truth, you have nothing but your ignorant politics because they control you. Inflation was caused mainly due to the the global pandemic and global shutdown which caused supply chain issues and production issues. In our country, Trump and Bidens stimulus checks didn’t help either. There a reason that inflation is worldwide.

Notice this guy just yells people down but never gives an actual answer to anything. The first two people said “policies” with no specifics, and grumpy Smurf here said I may want to learn what causes inflation. No real answers, just a bunch of weak bootlickers controlled by politicians so their answer to everything is politics.

Another ignorant response. Inflation is a monetary phenomenon. Period.
Sorry Grumpy Smurf, inflation is caused by many factors and an increase in the money supply is only one of them. A decrease in the supply of goods and services will also cause inflation. You know like when there are supply chain issues during a global pandemic. A decrease in production will cause inflation. Global oil prices rising can cause global inflation. You know, all the stuff we experienced during Covid.

Welp, maybe I’m wrong and you will tell me what really caused inflation or maybe you just keep screaming you’re wrong with nothing to back up your claims.

I injected the truth, you have nothing but your ignorant politics because they control you. Inflation was caused mainly due to the the global pandemic and global shutdown which caused supply chain issues and production issues. In our country, Trump and Bidens stimulus checks didn’t help either. There a reason that inflation is worldwide.

Notice this guy just yells people down but never gives an actual answer to anything. The first two people said “policies” with no specifics, and grumpy Smurf here said I may want to learn what causes inflation. No real answers, just a bunch of weak bootlickers controlled by politicians so their answer to everything is politics.
Data data data. Educate yourself and take a class someday. The politics of loose money has something to do with it. It’s spending and who backs it up. The Fed backs it. Inflationary! So many dollars out there that prices will always look for more dollars, as is the case here in the USA. I have my BS in Econ, BBA in finance. Series 7, 63 and 65. CFP, CRPC and series 31. You have no idea what you are talking about buddy.

Data data data. Educate yourself and take a class someday. The politics of loose money has something to do with it. It’s spending and who backs it up. The Fed backs it. Inflationary! So many dollars out there that prices will always look for more dollars, as is the case here in the USA. I have my BS in Econ, BBA in finance. Series 7, 63 and 65. CFP, CRPC and series 31. You have no idea what you are talking about buddy.
So the politics of loose money caused global inflation. Oh and spending and who backs it it up… the Fed. Inflationary! Cool, that makes a ton of sense. I stand corrected. 😳

Last edited:
Bet another $1.10?

Can you even comprehend what you write Baller? [roll]

Wait, I thought I was Baller??

So this is your process….

Log in. Make seriously unfunny photoshops. Complain. Accuse people of being Baller. Complain more. Constantly accuse people of having multiple accounts. Complain more. Get banned. Repeat entire process once ban is lifted.

Seems worth it lol

Reactions: thedahc
I don't know what in the hell else happened in this thread, it got really very stupid so I quit reading, but I always give 110%.

I gladly sent my check in also have been a UK Fellow since 1987 a way to repay UK
For my scholarship
Nobody is forced to donate
Yeah well most people had to take out loans with interest and delay life plans to pay off their student debt.

We gladly sent our support checks too, until it became evident we were contributing to the demise of the program.

Wait, I thought I was Baller??

So this is your process….

Log in. Make seriously unfunny photoshops. Complain. Accuse people of being Baller. Complain more. Constantly accuse people of having multiple accounts. Complain more. Get banned. Repeat entire process once ban is lifted.

Seems worth it lol
Who said you weren't, you follow the exact same MO in every thread you post in, textbook troll... [winking]

kiss-my-monkey.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT