ADVERTISEMENT

#1 Team Projected By The Talking Heads For R. J. Barrett..

I think UK gets Zion also. Adidas pushing KU hard & Self is offering a scholarship to everyone that has picked up a basketball & knows Zion. However, I think UK wins out in the end but it'll be a fight. UK has been on Zion harder & longer than KU. So. It's relationships vs. Adidas money.

Quickly
Johnson
Barrett
Zion
Shittu

That would be a great class. What do you think about the folks saying Shittu and Barrett won't play at the same school?

So, Cal gets like 8 out of 9 years the #1 class yet we are still in rinse and repeat mode that everyone is going to Duke early in the process... ?

Let me answer: Yes.

Some of those years by us landing so many recruits will give us the edge as #1.

case in point this past season we had 7 commits and it made us the #1 ranked class, Duke lands Bagley and it matches us at 7 recruits and it puts them ahead of us.

Reactions: HICATFAN
If you're trying to make the argument you didn't have an easy path in 2010 & 2015 then you either purposely in denial or just plain stupid.

You still won it...can't take that away. But it's ok to look & say, "Man, we got a break." Still have to win the games & you did. So kudos! But don't pretend your paths were not gifts.

Further, Kentucky was the overall #1 seed in 2015.. so we should have had the slightly easier path, not the same path and certainly not the harder path. Kentucky should have been the ones facing a plethora of mid-majors.

What happened was a double farce both times.. giving Kentucky a harder path AND giving Duke an easier path.

Seriously how do you know that is way overblown? Have you spoken to Barrett and Shittu? It is hilarious watching you reply to questions like you know the kids personally. Who is your source? Where are you getting your facts from?

How'd you decide on your screen name?

Randle hates the twins. And Bledsoe will never play with Wall. And Murray won't come since Briscoe's already committed.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT