ADVERTISEMENT

#1 seed

Lunardi, Acc, ESPN bias will still push for Carolina to be a 1 seed.

It's been a possibility for a while but we still need some things to break our way.

Also, get ready for an unbearable amount of Duke hype over the next week.

This game just solidified us being the 2 in the south with UNC being the 1, or vice/versa.

So, if we are the 1, UNC will be our 2. Duke just moved up to the 2 line, against Gonzaga in the West.

Reactions: howercat
This game just solidified us being the 2 in the south with UNC being the 1, or vice/versa.

So, if we are the 1, UNC will be our 2. Duke just moved up to the 2 line, against Gonzaga in the West.

Maybe not. They may move esast or Midwest due to winning.

When we finish the season with an RPI of three 10-0 in the last ten it is very obvious. Embrace it!

well, if we are not 1 seed.

Blame Vandy for playing like shit till recently. Or rest of SEC for not playing with energy and heart every game like they are playing us.

I'm almost torn. I feel like this team plays well with a chip on their shoulder.

Part me think the committee screwing us would be just the motivational edge we need.

Duke will probably get the 2 with Nova or KU.

If Gonzaga gets a 1, hard to see a PAC school not getting their 2.

Has UNC beaten anybody worth a damn away from the Dean Dome? I can't think of anyone.

[laughing]

Wow

No chance

We still have to win two more games also

But if we did we still would not be a 1

I will tell you this much: With an RPI that high, rolling into the Dance on an 11 game streak and 29-5 overall plus early exits by KU and UNC? And Mitch on the committee?
We got a damn good shot.

What else isn't be considered is the situation caused by foxs injury. That has to be worth something l. He's just now getting to 100%. And what are we...5-0 on neut site we have a lot going for a 1 eeed. 10-0 in the last 10

It's hard to tell what the committee will do should at least be the highest 2 seed.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT