ADVERTISEMENT

#1 Purdue and #2 Houston lost, who do #3, #4 and #5 play next?

KU had 17 turnovers tonight. 18 against TCU. That’s a big problem for them. I like it.

Reactions: susan2361
You know I am rooting for X and they are hanging in there I just don't see them pulling out the win tonight. This is not a vintage X team like last year.

I swear if Kentucky wins Saturday and they don’t break into the top 3 (they should be 2) i’m going to lose my mind. Everyone knows the AP voters hate voting for Kentucky….

Reactions: susan2361
I swear if Kentucky wins Saturday and they don’t break into the top 3 (they should be 2) i’m going to lose my mind. Everyone knows the AP voters hate voting for Kentucky….
If we win two on the road in 7 days we should be at least #4 but they’ll give us a 5.😐

So far this week(Tues/Weds) the following teams have lost:

1. Purdue
2. Houston
3. Kansas
5. Tennessee
9. Oklahoma
11. Marquette
17. Colorado State
18. BYU(to 14 Baylor)
21. Clemson

15. Texas, won on a basket made after a missed travel call that would have given UC the ball with about 10 seconds left up 2.

19. San Diego State held on with about 10 seconds left after a block to save the game and then made free throws

13. Memphis had to go to OT to beat an awful UTSA team at UM

Reactions: Smashcat
Me too!! I don't understand why they don't like KY. I know people don't like Cal and him being coach doesn't help, but this was happening long before Cal got here. We've never had bad kids that get into trouble, break the rules/laws, etc. Overall, pretty good guys. I have never understood the UK hate.

GO BIG BLUE!!!💙💙💙

Haven't really watched them this year, but I'm hearing Kansas really only has 4 players and they can't shoot. They are saying HD is their best outside shooter. Yikes. Doesn't bode well for them this season, which is nice.

Let's take care of the Aggies Saturday and move up the rankings. Big opportunity here.
They are not good from 3 at all, so unless they get hot, we won't have to worry about that aspect. However, that means that they do what we are not good at stopping, i.e. driving to the rim. Conference road games are tough, so if we can pull out a win there, it will show me something.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT