ADVERTISEMENT

#1 Kansas falls 73-59 to Marquette and Self and Smart have words, it was glorious !

I don’t hate Barnes. He seems to be a good guy (even though he takes his name out of consideration) of being a good guy. He does a lot for charity. Tennessee’s fans rival Louisville for the biggest d-bags on the planet. Plus there is no bad whistle like a bad whistle at Thompson bowling.
Buddy of mine went to college with Barnes. Said he was always a great guy

I don't know about that. Every big Texas game I've watched on TV at their place has been extremely rowdy. Seems like they have plenty of passionate basketball fans. And Shaka got plenty of good recruits at Texas to go along with his coaching. Just never really translated to much success.
Basketball is a winter distraction before spring football. They will come out if UT is winning, but don't value it a ton. There new venue is very nice

Kansas is not the number 1 team in the country. That was evident during the Kentucky game. I know a lot of fans and some media were all pumped about playing them really close but truth is they are probably about a top 10 to top 15 team.

Yeah, I was surprised he didn't have more success at Texas. Thought for sure he'd have good success there but didn't really do all that much. How much of his success at Marquette is the players he inherited and how much his coaching?
He had the same problem we have/had here. Too many one and dones to be able to sustain anything. I think his beef was with one of the Kansas assistants. But man that Dickinson guy is a major flopper. Ayers should have went to the monitor and T’d him up. They need to get serious about this flopping bullshit. Either start calling it or quit altogether. It wouldn’t take long for the flop masters to cut it out.

I am sure you thought that was clever for your age, but seriously, can’t we keep this board on an upper level where we can just discuss basketball and not make juvenile potty jokes?
Because fan boards are the very essence of sophistication

Reactions: Skyguyb27
I don't often comment on specific players of other teams, but I haven't disliked a player like I do Dickenson since Laettner. He really does make my blood boil. I'm glad UK didn't get him, because, although he is good, his character is not up to UK standards. Good riddance.

Yeah, I was a little pissed we didn’t finish the job with all their talking. Got to love Dickinson acting like he was Shaq out there while playing against, basically, zero UK bigs. Really hope we get a rematch in March with two of our bigs.

The worst was him doing the too small taunt after scoring inside. Lol ya bud all our guys are injured

Reactions: WeWant9
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT