ADVERTISEMENT

0-0 with 3 minutes to go in 4th

vhcat70

All-American
Feb 5, 2003
When has that last happened in NFL? Reminds of when UK beat IU 3-0 with late "score".

When has that last happened in NFL? Reminds of when UK beat IU 3-0 with late "score".
This is what happens when the participating quarterbacks are Aiden O'Connell, Josh Dobbs and Nick Mullens. Off the top of my head, there are 9 starting quarterbacks who are either out for the season or injured and not playing this week. In a QB centric league, that's a ton of playmakers not playing.

Reactions: CB3UK and vhcat70
This is what happens when the participating quarterbacks are Aiden O'Connell, Josh Dobbs and Nick Mullens. Off the top of my head, there are 9 starting quarterbacks who are either out for the season or injured and not playing this week. In a QB centric league, that's a ton of playmakers not playing.
You make the good point of what's wrong with the game.

Alternating Jake & Jeff game-to-game might be the future of the NFL.

Shutout at home..after a bye week. Finally get an average defense and the offense is garbage. Love being Raider Nation...nothing but love when ya got on Silver&Black. But, think ima die before the Raiders are good again.

Reactions: Samurai Cat
I had that game on my tablet. Talk about a stinker.
Minnesota is 5th in the NFL in fewest points allowed and have only allowed 3 TDs total in the last 4 gms and only 1 TD in the last 3 gms and 0 TDs in the last 2 gms. You see the trend? The Vikings have perfected 1st yr DC Flores’ Blitzkrieg Defense and the Bungles are next!
The Purple People Eaters are coming for your team!!
How’s that smell CB?

If you cant score; you cant win!
Vikings are only giving up 18.6 ppg and over their last 4 games only 12.75 ppg and over their last 2 games 6 ppg. NASTY

Bwah ha ha ha!!!

SKOL!!!

😈

Last edited:
Reactions: Girthang
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT