ADVERTISEMENT

••OFFICIAL TENNESSEE VS KENTUCKY GAME THREAD••

what the hail is this crap? wow. can't watch this garbage anymore tonight. i see a 25 pt loss incoming.

• Sad
Reactions: MbergCat
Give cal the rest of this season cause this team sucks regardless and then let him go. Please no more of this. There isn’t a universe that exist where the elite 8 banner boys should be in the same floor with us

Reactions: ukjenning44
Stopped at a bar to watch the game, and the TV near me was changed to the Knicks game..

And I kind of don't care lol. I'll watch Jalen Brunson and Lebron instead of this.

Wow, TN is so much better than our boys. All we do on offense is dribble around out front and try to create a contested three. We look like a team that hasn’t been coached.

We made a comeback while going small with Thiero at the 4.

Offensive boards and three point shooting is breaking our balls
If Mitchell doesn't see the floor again this game I'll be okay with it. He gives zero effort and urgency. Coulda dived for a rebound and didn't someone had a poke away where he coulda gotten it and moved like a sloth to the ball which ended up in them getting a 3 because the rest of team went back on O because everyone in the building knew he coulda gotten the ball with effort.

Cal’s teams are just not fundamentally sound. Cal just hopes his guys out athlete others for rebounds. Very rarely are they doing old school block outs.

Honestly Ziegler is much more important for ut then knecht is

This team does very little correctly.

They are the WORST coached team I've seen as far as the little things:

Struggle rebounding
Struggle defending
Struggle passing
Struggle spacing the floor
Struggle hedging
Struggle making shots when they REALLY need one

Cal CRAPPED THE BED with this Freshman class outside of Reed and Rob

And we don’t have the lob play anymore, SMH.

At least we've got the built in excuse of no DJ in the post game presser if he even does it. I'm usually pretty supportive of cal but this is getting old.

I'll be surprised if we keep this within 20. Our players are so soft. Cal is washed. He's gotta go after the last 5 years of crap we've witnessed
Barnes may call of the dogs a little for Cal. Save Knecht for the better SEC teams. But the defense is so bad I'm not sure it matters who TN plays off the bench.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT